New Loki challenge

Started by Ebon Heart, April 10, 2011, 08:57:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ebon Heart

We have a Loki challenge for you! Beat Loki without ever exceeding 2 collection, building speed or storage, or having any buildings destroyed (by creeper or you) There is one exception of the relay/collector build to retrieve the thor tech, that can be destroyed. It is possible, mthw2vc and I both did it. Oh yes, no packet filter either. Post your times with these restrictions here!
When the going gets tough, the tough get going. The smart left a long time ago.
Check out the amazing A Tragedy Forgotten CW2 map series!

Blaze

Quote from: Ebon_Heart on April 10, 2011, 08:57:03 PM
Post your times with these restrictions here!

And might I ask where your guys screen shots are?

Echo51

Only a matter of micromanaging ;)
Join the chat! :D
- The only echo present here...

Fisherck

Is that including the 10% more energy upgrade? ;)
My CW2 Maps
My CW1 Maps
Quote from: Sqaz on August 28, 2011, 02:49:35 PM
The comments are here to comment, dare to use them.

Ebon Heart

even with 10% energy upgrade, you aren't allowed to excede 2 collection... and we don't have screen shots. sorry... at least, I don't.

ontheworld

let's see... 1 blaster and 2 mortars (perhaps one when juggling it) needed to keep the creeper back... blablabla... I'm guessing it's about hoarding weapons in a corner, sending them out so you can get thor, then micro manage energy untill thor's done

thepenguin

I don't beleive this

**signals hoax alarm**
We have become the creeper...

Ebon Heart

it is possible... I actually used one blaster, and some drones to keep the creeper back, then built 4 disarmed blaster to fetch thor with a relay. (I ended up with 8 drones, which was far more than I needed)

pixlepix

Its Possible. I did it in 22 mins.
I had a dream that I was playing CW2. It was fun. But, I lost :(

Ebon Heart

good job pixel! mthw2vc and I's original deal was that NO buildings could be destroyed... and that meant the building you use to get thor too. But I thought that was probly a bit too much. lol

pixlepix

Not sure how I would manage that. Enough ready weapons to keep it alive until the thor is made.
I had a dream that I was playing CW2. It was fun. But, I lost :(

mthw2vc

Yep, thus my not bothering. It would be reasonable if thor had a deactivate button, but alas, it does not.

Ebon Heart

You mean when building Thor?? You could always have enough fully armed blasters/ drones to get the job done.... Then deactivate them as they're used. I almost Said destroy them, but that would go against the rules.

F0R

hmm ill try it. If i had the game :P

Michionlion

"Remember kids, the only difference between science and messing around is writing it down."
                                                                                                                         - Adam Savage

My website
My CW1, and CW2 maps!