Custom Map #3975: map 166 PAC-25. By: yum234

Started by AutoPost, September 24, 2016, 07:19:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AutoPost

This topic is for discussion of map #3975: map 166 PAC-25

Author: yum234
Size: 220x120

Desc:
Light version (but not too easy) of map 164 without Berthas! :) #PlayAsCreeper #GoodLuck

stdout

That was fun and easy! I'll be playing this one again to lower my score.

I feel like the strategy is still there, and there is lots of replayability because there are so many different courses you could take to cut the enemy off of resources. The lack of Berthas makes it less frustrating and more interesting, in my opinion.

Ratboy

Bemular

I've been playing your maps for a while now Yum, and they're all good.

I just had to register to say how much I enjoyed this one. The bertha versions were good, but required a lot of patience, but this one I really liked.

As stdout says, there's still plenty of strategy, and plenty of ways to go, and I'll definitely be playing this one again.

Anyway, thanks very much for this and all your other great maps. :)

yum-forum

1560 maps in CW2, CW3 and PFE till now
last

yum-forum

Quote from: Bemular on September 26, 2016, 07:56:04 AM
I've been playing your maps for a while now Yum, and they're all good.

I just had to register to say how much I enjoyed this one. The bertha versions were good, but required a lot of patience, but this one I really liked.

As stdout says, there's still plenty of strategy, and plenty of ways to go, and I'll definitely be playing this one again.

Anyway, thanks very much for this and all your other great maps. :)

Thank You for comments! Especially pleasant that it is Your first post in our Forum!
You are welcome!  :)
last

Bemular

Well then let my second post be to just say please keep doing what you're doing.  :D

Oh look! Another Yum PAC! Yay!

hbarudi

this is light? the enemy puts up a fight even against my 2000 strength combined emitter when I got that far into the game.

yum-forum

last