Sticky situation - Grimira in Tormented Space

Started by Jallun, July 23, 2014, 01:14:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jallun

Is this how it's supposed to start? Feels a bit trappy.

Karsten75

looks like you have a fight cut out for you. :)

ON a side note, you do know that there are built-in screenshot keys, right? Before customization, it's F11 and F12 -

Jallun

Quote from: Karsten75 on July 23, 2014, 02:27:52 PMON a side note, you do know that there are built-in screenshot keys, right? Before customization, it's F11 and F12

I know those two screenshot keys, except I can't seem to find where they're stored (or even what they're named).

As for your first line, I also had a similar start in Taronfirth (if I spelled that right) in the same system.

stewbasic

Now you've got me interested and I want to try it too... (and if you'd used whichever key captures the map only I wouldn't know which system it was in :P).

stewbasic

I managed to grab and keep a bit more land on the right before the creeper arrived, which probably made the start a lot easier. Still got a slow time anyway :P

Mefi

That landing zone feels like trap. But
Where is Terp!

I think it's map that I did ages ago. Land at far right ore mine. Set line of defense and go for lower creeper nest. Set there Bertha and defend it with mortars there is nice bowl next to it so there will be very effective. Then go for top and roll over map.

There are totems at that landing site and I terp wall around 2nd ore source.

Jallun

I did manage to clear it now with a time of ~4 hours, which is around average for how I play. Upon reaching the totem to the left, I built a forge and it all went easy mode from there. :D

Karsten75

Quote from: Jallun on July 23, 2014, 03:27:15 PM

I know those two screenshot keys, except I can't seem to find where they're stored (or even what they're named).

You can find the Screenshots in a sub-folder in the creeperworld3 directory in your documents folder. Same location all the maps are stored in.  They are numbered in ascending sequence. I sort in reverse name order to get the most recent one at the top of the list.

Jallun

Quote from: Karsten75 on July 24, 2014, 08:21:29 AM
Quote from: Jallun on July 23, 2014, 03:27:15 PM

You can find the Screenshots in a sub-folder in the creeperworld3 directory in your documents folder. Same location all the maps are stored in.  They are numbered in ascending sequence. I sort in reverse name order to get the most recent one at the top of the list.

Oh thanks...I was looking in my hard drives. :-[