Custom Map #10960: Childish attempt at PAC 4 - no tricks. By: Martin Gronsdal

Started by AutoPost, November 26, 2023, 06:54:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AutoPost

This topic is for discussion of map #10960: Childish attempt at PAC 4 - no tricks

Author: Martin Gronsdal
Size: 160x160

Desc:
this is my fourt PAC map. There are no tricks here, and it should finish the normal way regarldess of how you win. Many thanks to Rennervate / AlexX for the PAC files, and for information on how to use them. Thanks to Mr. builder17 for useful tips. I'd appreciate your feedback in the forums... #PAC #Play As Creeper

yak

i am really stuck after first 12 emitters conquered. any hints pls? i have no clue :D

Martin Gronsdal

attack the weak points... Forge, reactors, and points of interest, such as multiple PZ's...

many thanks for playing

yak

i am stuck here. i tried all directions of attack. cant move further :(

Martin Gronsdal

How late in the game was that? Reason I'm asking is the large amount of AC.

The point was to attack weak spots first, like the forge... and then the island north east, with the PZs

thanks for playing

spirix

Quote from: yak on November 27, 2023, 11:52:26 PMi am stuck here. i tried all directions of attack. cant move further :(

been stuck there too,  had to restart because I waited too long to attack the forge and there was too much AC everywhere. Gotta be quicker! :D

DWCW3

So, what's the mechanic where you can spread digitalis to the void without being able to land a spore there?  The PZ Beams at the end have 100% coverage of all the void around them and its impossible to spread onto the last 2 chunks of land.

Martin Gronsdal

Allow digitalis to fill, then delete it. Creeper will then flow in a wave larger than the original digitalis, and allow to redraw the digitalis in the new, larger shape.

grizzley

My goodness what a map. How is it even possible that on the last island with all PZs power combined I felt like climbing a mountain against heavy wind, snow, hail and with angry birds spitting in my face? :D There was still over 350+ anticreeper and base somehow was able to keep this value... 10/10 for the map, actually for all your maps, so cool that someone started creating PAC maps.