Custom Map #7697: PERSISTING REGALLION (v.2). By: yum234

Started by AutoPost, September 01, 2019, 09:09:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

AutoPost

This topic is for discussion of map #7697: PERSISTING REGALLION (v.2)

Author: yum234
Size: 144x144

Desc:
In version 1 Absorber unit after became full of C or AC created PZ or Power Tower. In v.2 from Regallion Absorber with creeper can create "evil" green zones where you can't fly and build your units. But if you make full Absorber by anti-creeper green zones became "friendly" and even can supply your units by ammo! Do not forget to use "Shift+U" on main Upgrader unit before getting new chip for decreasing possible lag. #BravoCornucanis #BravoKajacx #BravoRegallion #BravoVirgil #GoodLu

Johnny Haywire

I like the new absorber-zones a lot, but what units are we supposed to supply with AC? Guppies? The only thing I could figure out was to supply the CN with ore, then launch it when it had filled up to around 20k creeper. I did this one without the towers or bombs just to see what that would be like. I very much appreciate how you've made maps like this with so many different possibilities.

Thanks for the cool maps!  ;D ;D
You disagree with this sentence, don't you?

Riskbreaker

Quote from: Johnny Haywire on September 10, 2019, 12:44:55 AM
I like the new absorber-zones a lot, but what units are we supposed to supply with AC? Guppies? The only thing I could figure out was to supply the CN with ore, then launch it when it had filled up to around 20k creeper. I did this one without the towers or bombs just to see what that would be like. I very much appreciate how you've made maps like this with so many different possibilities.

Thanks for the cool maps!  ;D ;D

One ideia i can imagine is making a map that has guppy disabled, and use the zones to capture upgrades. Guppy is very cheesable since it can fuel things even in creeper. With the absorber zone, it means you have to control that area before getting acess to its goodies.

In this map, for example, you can still use the guppy after controling the absorber, but since guppy is enabled, there's a big empty space under the upgrade chips to make sure you dont guppy them before time.

Also, it gives ammo to everything, even terps. Which adds to the absorbers value, since StarGates makes pathing non linear and sometimes you cant reach relays where your anticreeper are.

yum-forum

1560 maps in CW2, CW3 and PFE till now
last

yum-forum

Fresh video from PRG:

with 2X speed:

Subscribe PRG CHANNEL in YouTube!  :D

last

yum-forum

last