AutoPost

This topic is for discussion of map #510: map 62 OMNI AND NETWORK

Author: yum234
Size: 480x270

Desc:
#GoodLuck

chwooly

Great Map, Really fun. Hit all the right points 10/10
I am free, no matter what rules surround me. If I find them tolerable, I tolerate them; if I find them too obnoxious, I break them. I am free because I know that I alone am morally responsible for everything I do."
― Robert A. Heinlein

yum-forum

Quote from: chwooly on January 05, 2017, 10:14:55 AM
Great Map, Really fun. Hit all the right points 10/10

Thank You! You are welcome!  :)
1560 maps in CW2, CW3 and PFE till now
last

GoodMorning

I like the theme, I hope it returns.

There's something very satisfying about Omni-rushing a previously invulnerable position.
A narrative is a lightly-marked path to another reality.

pasqualz

I can't seem to complete this one. I have converted all mines, destroyed all enemy ships and emitters, but the map doesn't end. See attached image. The only thing I can't seem to destroy are the land based emitters that I separated from other land areas using the rock burner. Have I somehow broken the map? Is there some way to destroy them that I'm not thinking of?

Exodus Legate

Quote from: pasqualz on April 17, 2017, 02:58:16 PM
I can't seem to complete this one. I have converted all mines, destroyed all enemy ships and emitters, but the map doesn't end. See attached image. The only thing I can't seem to destroy are the land based emitters that I separated from other land areas using the rock burner. Have I somehow broken the map? Is there some way to destroy them that I'm not thinking of?

That is unwinnable from there, yes, unfortunately.

stdout

Sadly, it's true. You disconnected those mire spawners from the rest of the land. The only way to destroy those is to overpower them with your own blue mire.