Repair of enemy ships

Started by Tarmandan, October 01, 2016, 07:01:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tarmandan

Is there a way to turn of repair on the enemy ships?
I am trying to create a map with the last battle of the Bismarck as the theme. Thanks to the self repair of the enemy ship the Bismarck prototype is virtually unsinkable, while its cannons tear through the player Bismarck like paper. Also, I have set build rate and heal rate in the spawner to zero after it spawned (had to set the build rate to higher than 0 to get it to spawn first).
As it stands one shot of a enemy Mk7 can tear through 1 layer of armor, a Mk7, 3 layers of normal hull (where the Mk 7 is built on) and another layer of armor. On the other hand the player Mk7 cannot even penetrate one layer of armor with one shot.

iwishforpie1

You can turn the Heal Rate to 0.

Tarmandan

I did that, yet the armor still regenerated

Nicant

What you can do is set build hull to 1, set heal rate to 0, and set intrinsic energy to o as well. Doing this makes the ship act like a player ship where it will not automatically build, but build when it gets energy. So if you want your ships to not build while in battle, do what i just told and then i should work! The down side is that you must have enemy energy mines near the ship spawners.
CW4 hype!!