Questions about CW3 Records on Steam

Started by JF-T, November 17, 2013, 10:04:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JF-T

As we all might well know, whenever any field that indicate name of the user, it gets auto-filled and if a game has profiles, the default is instead the one named after the player's username in Steam.

My questions are, will submitting records go to the same place as before, and will names auto-fill into the score submitting screen? Ofcourse these are dependent on if CW3 passes greenlight, which I'm saying it will unconditionally, given the fact it's a truly unique rts. literally unique in nearly any way, gameplay-wise.

Useless questions i guess, but they make me rather curious about the answer.
Can't do ANY MapMod stuff due to losing my copy of CW1/2. Also known as Commander-Strife, IIIStrife, and StormyFacade.

CW2 Custom Maps

knucracker

There are options in the steam edition.  I would have access to the steam API's once greenlit and could do what you are saying.  I could also at the same time still submit scores to the knucklecracker database.

In general, though, the steam version of the game could and would support features related to steam integration.

burguertime

Don't make a slog just because. Be like Master Mapmaker SPIFFEN:
Quote from: themaskedcrusader on October 05, 2010, 05:09:33 PM
(...)Difficulty is subjective. (...)
SPIFFEN chooses to rate each map as trivial because they believe that the difficulty of the map depends on the capability of the player.
BAD RATING: MEASUREMENT OF MAP HARDNESS.
Quote from: DumbCreeperGamer"Ugh, me no finish map, map too hard, ME RATE ONE.
oOga OoGa to you too.

Kharnellius

TOTALLY OT, BUT AAHAHAHAHAHAAH YOU'RE SIGNATURE TOTALLY SUMS UP THE PROB WITH THE CURRENT RATING SYSTME, LOL!!!!

Ok, I'm alright now...back to normal now. :)

Quote from: burguertime's signature
THUMBS DOWN ARE A MEASUREMENT OF MAP HARDNESS.

Quote from: DumbCreeperGamer"Ugh, me no finish map, map too hard, ME THUMBS DOWN.

oOga OoGa to you too.