Custom Map #3260: map 41 THE BICKFORD-2. By: yum234

Started by AutoPost, March 08, 2016, 12:21:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AutoPost

This topic is for discussion of map #3260: map 41 THE BICKFORD-2

Author: yum234
Size: 256x170

Desc:
Again like a game of chess. But with some tricks... :) Hope You will enjoy!

jaworeq

Nice map, enjoyed it. Although placing multiple baddies in 1 spot make it impossible to read - before I started playing, I let it run for 12 minutes just to see how many spores were in corners.

knighty

awesome map, by far the best map I've played in a long time

you've obviously put a lot of time/effort/thought into it :-)

really enjoyed it :-)

D0m0nik

Not had time to properly play this yet but looks like a master piece.

Spoiler
I suspect guppies will be a major help on this map, 3 of the 4 corners should fall before they even get chance to fire
[close]

Love the multiple landing sites and the sheer amount of options available.

yum-forum

Quote from: D0m0nik on March 09, 2016, 06:41:45 AM
Not had time to properly play this yet but looks like a master piece.

Spoiler
I suspect guppies will be a major help on this map, 3 of the 4 corners should fall before they even get chance to fire
[close]

Love the multiple landing sites and the sheer amount of options available.

Thank You for "...master piece".  :-[

Yes! This is only one of several possibilities.

More interesting hiding in name of game...

Spoiler
Initiate "Bickford effect" by sending "loaded snipers" to "Bickford zones". Will be a surprise  :) 
[close]

Good luck!

1560 maps in CW2, CW3 and PFE till now
last

Tjgalon

What I love about this map was the starting in three locations. You gave us the tools we needed to get them up pretty easily, but from there we were under are own power too. It felt great to link up with the other bases to be at full power then.
What I hated, and no fault of yours, is trying to find that darn naulifier, made it so annoying to locate, cause I confused it 3 times for a reactor, lol.

yum-forum

Quote from: jaworeq on March 08, 2016, 04:02:34 PM
Nice map, enjoyed it. Although placing multiple baddies in 1 spot make it impossible to read - before I started playing, I let it run for 12 minutes just to see how many spores were in corners.
Thank You for reply!
You are right, but originally I wanted to make small trick: to kill Spore Tower will be possible only after attack by Bomber...
last

yum-forum

Dear ladies and gentlemen, "the inhabitants of the CW3 World"!

Recently I've uploaded for You a few dozen maps. According to the last response (map 53) my games began to look like each other...
In all my last games the best one (judging by the ratings)  is map 41 "THE BICKFORD-2".
So I am making this unusual post.

I created a new version of this most popular game "Bickford". The new game will be much more interesting...
Ready to upload this game if ten people will reply here in this forum that they're interested to play this new game.  ;)

Sorry for the unusual "poll". and sincerely waiting for reply.

yum234
last

D0m0nik

Hey Yum

I have enjoyed all of your maps, they have a style but to me they are not repetitive at all, please keep making them and I am sure they will naturally evolve and change in a similar way to Pastor Healers maps. Yes they all have a theme and are similar in nature but I never get bored playing them as they all provide a new challenge and require some thinking. There are not many good map makers regularly submitting and your one of the best, please keep it up!

yum-forum

Quote from: D0m0nik on March 14, 2016, 04:58:28 PM
Hey Yum

I have enjoyed all of your maps, they have a style but to me they are not repetitive at all, please keep making them and I am sure they will naturally evolve and change in a similar way to Pastor Healers maps. Yes they all have a theme and are similar in nature but I never get bored playing them as they all provide a new challenge and require some thinking. There are not many good map makers regularly submitting and your one of the best, please keep it up!
Thank You for good words!   :-[
Is it means that You would like to see what new game "BICKFORD" I created?  ;)

There were only 9 votes (reply) and I will soon upload new and interesting "THE BIG BICKFORD or Beetle in the Anthill" game.
I am becoming an optimist!  :)

Who is next?
Expect very simple reply like "waiting for BICKFORD-3" or "upload, please"...
last

jaworeq

yum-forum

Quote from: jaworeq on March 14, 2016, 05:45:49 PM
dude, dont keep us waiting :P

Yaaa!! Before the start of the premiere remain 8 votes!   :)
last

mzimmer74

Omnipotence doesn't mean the ability to do what is logically impossible. It's possible, therefore, for God to create beings with the kind of free will that can choose between good and evil, but he can't also force those creatures to choose good. If he forced their choice, it wouldn't be free.

yum-forum

last

dhc

I've played nearly all of your CW2 maps and I'm currently working through the ones you've posted for CW3.

I've enjoyed them very much and I'm looking forward to new ones.

Thanks for the quality work.