Custom Map #51: Tharsis

Started by AutoPost, December 26, 2013, 08:54:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AutoPost

This topic is for discussion of map #51: Tharsis

Author: ThirdParty

Desc:
#CRPL: Enemies have #Hemishields and must be surrounded before they can be nullified. #Spores #NoDigitalis #RealWorld #Mars #3P

MadMag

Great map!

Do not understand the rating it has atm...

ThirdParty

Quote from: MadMag on December 27, 2013, 10:47:28 AMDo not understand the rating it has atm...
Shortly after I posted my maps, somebody went through and assigned a rating of "1" to all of them, presumably without even trying them.  I have no idea why; they don't seem to have done it to anybody else's.

MadMag

Maybe it has been a good idea to see what people rate, so we can identify random ratings or "troll" ratings.

teknotiss

Quote from: MadMag on December 27, 2013, 11:29:27 AM
Maybe it has been a good idea to see what people rate, so we can identify random ratings or "troll" ratings.

that's a good idea, but should prob be for V and G to review, no one wants accusations flung everywhere. it is possible that someone really didn't like those maps and they may have played these after DL'ing from the forum (you posted some maps there including tharsis i believe).
"Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent.... Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent.... Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil?.... Is he neither able nor willing? Then why call him God?" --- Epicurus