Pass the map-Let's make a map together

Started by pawel345, January 29, 2014, 04:03:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Clean0nion

UNLOCKED!!!
Added another tile, corrected an accidental edit to my previous section, and I also corrected some of the grammar in the message artefact. Sorry, whoever added that!
I also added a BETTER ore refinery, taken directly from Skarsgard World. See that little ore patch on my new square. Yeah. Build an ore mine there. You might be surprised.

Grayzzur

UNLOCKED!!!

In the Void beyond the Ocean, there is a Platform of Perfect Balance. Or is it?

That little custom core really does NOT like player units landing on the lower half of the circle. He gets his buddy (the upper right emitter) to punish them when they do. He doesn't care much if you land in the upper half, though. If you can take out the upper right emitter without destroying the AC emitter, then the core gives up and boosts the AC levels.
"Fate. It protects fools, little children, and ships named 'Enterprise.'" -William T. Riker

Clean0nion

On my next edit I'm going to move some of the ocean emitters further along the seabed. If one person protests, I won't.

Flabort

If you mean my section, I won't complain.
Locked!
Unlocked!
My maps: Top scores: Sugarplum, Cryz Dal, Cryz Torri, Cryz Bohz (Click fetch scores, page courtesy of kwinse)

Grayzzur

That sounds keen. Probably don't need any more, but they could be distributed all along that level area. I initially thought about adding one or 2 to my area, then forgot.
"Fate. It protects fools, little children, and ships named 'Enterprise.'" -William T. Riker

Clean0nion

Quote from: Grayzzur on January 31, 2014, 11:18:22 AM
That sounds keen. Probably don't need any more, but they could be distributed all along that level area. I initially thought about adding one or 2 to my area, then forgot.
I'll redistribute then around.

My most recent thing has been downloaded twice... Hmmmmm

pawel345

Remember to Lock the topic if you are making any changes.

MadMag

LOCKED!

Clean0nion

Ah. Madmag's on the case. We're going to have one really fancy square and fifteen comparatively shoddy squares.

EDIT: Madmag, you're taking a long time... I'm getting scared...

MadMag

UNLOCKED!

- Made the bottom left square
- Max 2 CN`s
- Added Opening Sound
- Added Opening Logo
- Added fancy Oredeposit

Clean0nion

pawel345

UNLOCKED!

Lost in Nowhere

UNLOCKED
Don't die! :)

JonneeG

UNLOCKED

Clean0nion

I'm probably not going to be able to do another square as someone else will nab it, but I'll be downloading the map and shifting those oceanic emitters around.