Simulation Transfer

Started by Darkhole, November 02, 2010, 10:29:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Darkhole

I really like this game and plan on getting the full version soon, but for now I have the demo version of the game. Before I owned the demo I had played the browser "simulation" game. I thought it was very hard, challenging, and fun. The demo levels, on the other hand, I pwned them all in 5 minutes, while it took me hours to fight the Creepers in the "Simulation" version. Normally, no problem, just go to the internet. But much of the time I don't have access to the internet. I would then keep it on the same website and keep playing the game. Recently, my laptop has experienced very frequent freezing problems. I can just start it back on again, but no internet pages. I play downloaded games like these for those times.

So basically, is there a downloadable version of the "Simulation"? I especially like playing the levels with "Creeper Spores".
At utter war with the creepers. Currently experimenting with mortar targetting AI.

knucracker

There are about a gazillion custom maps you can play with the full version that vary from trivial, to hours per mission.  There will be spores, no spores, massive creeper waves, and all kinds of crazy things people thought of.  
http://knucklecracker.com/creeperworld/viewmaps.php

I seem to remember that somebody (or maybe more than one person) recreated the missions from the training sim as custom maps for the full game as well.

In other words, when you have the full game you can download thousands of maps and play them all offline.  When you are done with all of those (see you next decade) you can start making your own maps with the map editor.  Or, you can work your way through the chronom missions.... there is one mission for every day from the year 0 through the year 9999.

Blaze

Yeah, Here you go.

Link.

Couldn't post as attachment.