Custom Map #9536: Something for everyone 2. By: Martin Gronsdal

Started by AutoPost, June 14, 2021, 11:20:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

AutoPost

This topic is for discussion of map #9536: Something for everyone 2

Author: Martin Gronsdal
Size: 90x90

Desc:
again, no tricks. You decide if this will be difficult or not. The start from the south west island is super easy. Starting from the two landing spaces will be a lot harder. My advice is to kill the nasty spore tower in the south east before it gets angry. The white arrow at the bottom indicates where you can connect safe base to enemy land by means of a relay on the PZ so you won’t have to build tons of guppies. Up to you 😉

Helper

That one had something for everyone. Lots of fun.
I suspect that Mr. D is going to post a 5-6 minute time, but normal humanoids can shoot for 7-8.
Thanks,
H

Johnny Haywire

Or weird humanoids can just finish the map in weirder ways...

Did you know you can beat this map using only one weapon? Build just one cannon after waiting 6 minutes & see what happens.  ;D

Thanks for the map!  ;D
You disagree with this sentence, don't you?

Martin Gronsdal

Johnny Haywire

Yeah, I did but obviously not in the way you intended. I built my one blaster, orbited my CN, and then flew the blaster around until it was safe to land. From there it was pretty easy.

Martin Gronsdal

Johnny Haywire

Lol... it'd take you a lot less time to just try it than for me to record it. Once the 25-spores all hit in exactly the same place, they'll provide enough AC for you to gain a foothold.