Secret Raining Level

Started by warutel, June 19, 2011, 03:44:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TonyP2000

I am really confused as to what is going on here...
A some super secret level, made with a editor that has not been released yet, posted by a 'newbie' (most likely a beta in disguise?), the level has creeper rain, and a whole bunch of puns and inside jokes...
???    :-\
Vote Tony!

snowmaker (JM)

Quote from: TonyP2000 on June 20, 2011, 02:28:11 PM
A some super secret level, made with a editor that has not been released yet, posted by a 'newbie' (most likely a beta in disguise?), the level has creeper rain, and a whole bunch of puns and inside jokes...

I wouldn't worry about it too much, if anything, it shows the capability of cw2 which is pretty neat!!

Pyxis_GeeK

Sure it is cool. There is no need for secrecy though. We give honest feedback all the time. If Virgil and the betas are testing a new idea they can just throw it out there. However if this was a "leak" of some sort, the OP would have been banned.

knucracker

It's not from me, or one of the betas (that I know of).  It also isn't a secret level, or a result of some early version of the map editor.  To me it looks like a code map and then hacked manipulation of the creeper array to produce the creeper from "nowhere".  Perhaps the large energies used by the LHC have poked a 10th dimensional 'hole' through to a neighboring brane and allowed creeper to leak through....  perhaps...

TonyP2000

Quote from: virgilw on June 20, 2011, 02:56:53 PM
Perhaps the large energies used by the LHC have poked a 10th dimensional 'hole' through to a neighboring brane and allowed creeper to leak through....  perhaps...

OF COURSE!!! The LHC!
I should have known, those dang engineers and physicists messing with the space time continuum!  >:(
Vote Tony!

Pyxis_GeeK

Im sorry LHC? I did a forum search and cant find this abbreviation before this post.....

What are you planning Virgil????

Edit: Google is a wonderful thing.... Large Hadron Collider....

CobraKill

Yeah just like I still have no idea what OCD Means... and I have been here a month+ with 200+ posts  :-\
Never trust a computer that doesn't fit through your nearest window.

TonyP2000

Quote from: The Commander on June 20, 2011, 03:12:57 PM
Yeah just like I still have no idea what OCD Means... and I have been here a month+ with 200+ posts  :-\

Obsessive Compulsive Disorder

Being over obsessed over weird or stupid things. For example, being bothered by small drops of Anti Creeper and wanting to vacuum every last drop. Or only eating green grapes, or only stepping out the front door with your right foot first...all the time.

You are welcome.

>Tony
Vote Tony!

Pyxis_GeeK

Quote from: TonyP2000 on June 20, 2011, 03:21:29 PM

Being over obsessed over weird or stupid things. For example, being bothered by small drops of Anti Creeper and wanting to vacuum every last drop. Or only eating green grapes, or only stepping out the front door with your right foot first...all the time.

You are welcome.

>Tony

hmmm I thought of responding. I just thought he was being sarcastic.... We really need a sarcastic font.... anyway back on topic.

ontheworld

Italic font totally doesn't look sarcastic...

CobraKill

Quote from: TonyP2000 on June 20, 2011, 03:21:29 PM

You are welcome.

>Tony

Thank you kind sir. I think have OCD!
Never trust a computer that doesn't fit through your nearest window.

Blaze

I have OCD, I need to make my networks Symmetrical, I've finished a CW1 level and realized my network was not, and I destroyed everything to rebuild it correctly. :-\

DarthVader12

To sum this all up:

A OCD person hacked a creeper world 2 code map called Secret Raining Level to have the creeper "rain" from the top.
He made a video to troll us and midway through the topic people started making puns about it.

Oh and he will not give us the cw2 file so we can play it.

ontheworld

that addition was
*sunglasses*
puny

YEAAAH!!!

Sorry, just had to do it...

warutel

Quote from: TonyP2000 on June 20, 2011, 02:28:11 PM

Yeah, exactly!

I hope you guys like it ;)