Custom Map #1615: Custom Emitters 1. By: FOXX

Started by AutoPost, December 24, 2020, 11:40:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

AutoPost

This topic is for discussion of map #1615: Custom Emitters 1

Author: FOXX
Size: 388x288

Desc:
Besides the normal Emitters this map has also Custom Emitters.(Made by Kajacx) Mire 100% #EditStruc #ParticlesOverMiredLand #EmergentUp #TiconDefenseRange by Stickman Info (with images) about custom emitters on Forum.

FOXX

Info Custom Emitters

FlipMitter -> Overpower the center with blue particles to turn blue. Can be flipped over with red particles.
PumpMitter -> Feed energy into this Emitter and it turns blue. Stop feeding energy and it turns back to red.
SlipMitter -> Has more spawnpoints which can not be destroyed. Only the main Emitter can be destroyed and then the other spawnpoints are also destroyed. (Mouseover SlipMitter to see connections)
Proximity Emitter -> Starts emitting when a unit is in range.
[close]

See below for the images.
Greets,
FOXX
The FPAF
For My Maps and Ships!
Including  CUSTOM MODULE MAPS & SHIPS

n3s

I've been away a while and the first thing I did upon returning was scroll through all the new maps looking for FOXX, to play those first.

I don't get why this one has a sub-7 score. Maybe the landmass on the right side of the screen? That was kind of a pain but smart struc placement and particle streaming got a foothold down.

Ash

I played it for the first time today.  I think it has a low score because of the pump emitters, cuz there is no way to destroy them.  Or, maybe there is.  I don't know yet. :)

When it takes players more than a few seconds to figure something out that's crucial, they often give up and rate low.  Maybe I'll restart and see if FOXX gave us the answer to how to stop the pump emitters.  (Edit:  He did give the answer at the start of the map. )

Love FOXX's maps.  :)

Ash

I finished the map, but it won't end.  All enemy ships, structures and particles are dead.  Any idea what I might have missed?

Lots of fun this map. :)