Custom Map #429: New Structures. By: CreativeName

Started by AutoPost, December 10, 2016, 02:57:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

AutoPost

This topic is for discussion of map #429: New Structures

Author: CreativeName
Size: 256x256

Desc:
The particulate has made new strange structures, figure out what they do. You will need a fastish computer to do this or it is slow. The Maker ship makes benign particles, the booster will extend the benign particle lifespan, and the sprayer will spray benign particulate.

strigvir

So you've reuploaded the inception map #9 in its entirety and just added 3 ship blueprints? Might as well play the original with custom fleet, since it's less broken, i.e. doesn't have struc editor and no gems at the start.

GoodMorning

No, there are PRPL Cores in there. There was an earlier upload which someone had broken, but this may have scripts. Just let me finish the next 82 maps, and I'll be able to tell you for sure.
A narrative is a lightly-marked path to another reality.

Stickman

Quote from: GoodMorning on December 12, 2016, 03:05:53 AM
No, there are PRPL Cores in there. There was an earlier upload which someone had broken, but this may have scripts. Just let me finish the next 82 maps, and I'll be able to tell you for sure.

Yep, PRPL cores make the difference. And there is a lot of them with a good variety. Overall, I fell like it's easier than inception #9, but more irritating. Some cores seem to not function at all, and I'm kinda lazy to go through editor with this map.

Overall, I think it earns it's place in map list.
=====> This is a moderately pointy stick. You need to poke me with it once in three days if you need PRPL from me