Custom Map #10414: 086-November Pyramiden. By: Rennervate / AlexX

Started by AutoPost, December 01, 2022, 11:10:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

AutoPost

This topic is for discussion of map #10414: 086-November Pyramiden

Author: Rennervate / AlexX
Size: 255x255

Desc:
R. aka AlexX (this is for the filter only)

Loren Pechtel

This one's easy compared to most of your maps.  The only spore that even came close was off to the side.

AstraNine

I disagree! This one is much harder than the last. I keep getting wiped out bang on 4 mins by the first wave of spores. Can only manage to get three towers up in this time and alas that is not enough. But how to get more up and not get drowned in creeper first. Tricky.

Loren Pechtel

Quote from: AstraNine on December 02, 2022, 07:42:36 AMI disagree! This one is much harder than the last. I keep getting wiped out bang on 4 mins by the first wave of spores. Can only manage to get three towers up in this time and alas that is not enough. But how to get more up and not get drowned in creeper first. Tricky.

Spoiler
Note the ore patches.  There's not a lot of creeper infiltrating your base, sprayers are far more efficient at removing a thin film than any other weapon.  I didn't build any cannons for a while, I built mortars once I could send them over the wall.
[close]

rennervate

u just need 2 sprayer's and 3 mortars to clean out the base at the start
-------------------------------------------------------
aka: AlexX

AstraNine

After several more attempts I finally managed to get enough air cover to survive the first spore  wave. Finally hurrah!  And then got swamped by creeper. Had one sprayer, two ore mines and three cannons but tis not enough. I'll try mortars instead of cannons next.

Martin Gronsdal

"Alex's maps have easy starts followed by moderate amounts of spores"

said no one ever

teknotiss

"Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent.... Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent.... Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil?.... Is he neither able nor willing? Then why call him God?" --- Epicurus