Custom Map #10000: 10000 maps - THE GREAT EVENT!. By: yum234

Started by AutoPost, April 25, 2022, 05:08:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AutoPost

This topic is for discussion of map #10000: 10000 maps - THE GREAT EVENT!

Author: yum234
Size: 99x99

Desc:
For our friendly KC Community 10000 custom maps in CW3 so outstanding event! Congratulation to ALL and special thanks to KC!!!

RrR

I had a feeling that you would not be able to resist a special number (even if there are no sevens in it)

Helper

Yum-sama -
I've been waiting to see this one come up.
Outstanding on your part!
Congratulations and...Good lu.

H234

Schizo

Loren Pechtel

Why do you put red items in maps guaranteed to overtop the highest walls?

Thufir

wow, 10000.

GZ ... you are probably responsible for a lot of us still playing.

thx for that

Weasee

GG!

I am so pleased at the return of yum - may it continue!

Durikkan

Quote from: Loren Pechtel on April 25, 2022, 07:17:35 PM
Why do you put red items in maps guaranteed to overtop the highest walls?

I think it's because they provide a challenge to avoid them earlier on as hitting them early will slow you down.  On this map for example, the only time you're forced to capture a red is after you capture the triple boss and get a 4000 emitter.  At that point, the map will end in a couple minutes, so a debuff doesn't even really affect you much. 
I'm known as Auri in cw4.

hbarudi

CSM is great in CW series, do it in the next game CW4. I am getting bored of the new maps there already either they are impossibly difficult or just random maps that use the base gameplay. There are very few CSM maps already and some code can be used for this purpose, just make those numbered doors that can open or close to creeper or anti creeper and you get most of the features in there.

nottootricky

I knew there was a something worth saving up my first 10 rating for!

Many thanks to Yum and everyone else involved for all the fun.

Long Live CW3

D0m0nik

Quote from: hbarudi on April 27, 2022, 12:09:40 AM
CSM is great in CW series, do it in the next game CW4. I am getting bored of the new maps there already either they are impossibly difficult or just random maps that use the base gameplay. There are very few CSM maps already and some code can be used for this purpose, just make those numbered doors that can open or close to creeper or anti creeper and you get most of the features in there.

I only like the FPS maps in CW4 but they are not being made anymore  :(
I prefer CW3, it is perfect and cannot be improved on. CW4 has added a little chaos to the game play but I think what is enjoyable about CW3 is that everything is predicatable and you can work out the system of each map. The extra dimension in CW4 makes it harder to predict what is happening and makes it feel random.

GoodMorning

Thank you, yum. You've brought great enjoyment to me and many others.

(I think I agree, D0m. CW3 sits in the sweet spot for me, between CW1's elegant simplicity and CW4's complex interplay.)
A narrative is a lightly-marked path to another reality.

Dismaril

This map doesn't start. The game switches to the loading screen, but the progress bar stays empty.

Martin Gronsdal

You have to delete the map folder on your computer and try again. I mean, this specific map folder.