January , 2014

Started by Helper, November 01, 2014, 04:35:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Helper

I was doing some of the 'date' games and forgot to plug in the numbers.
Accidentally found "January , 2014" (M/M) and it was a really fun game.
H

teknotiss

Quote from: Helper on November 01, 2014, 04:35:39 PM
I was doing some of the 'date' games and forgot to plug in the numbers.
Accidentally found "January , 2014" (M/M) and it was a really fun game.
H

also thought that was pretty fun dude, just shy of 20 mins for me
"Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent.... Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent.... Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil?.... Is he neither able nor willing? Then why call him God?" --- Epicurus

Helper

I've been playing the "Today's Missions" in CW2 Code games - just to keep my hand in.
Haven't played any of the CW games for a long time though, might have to go back and give that a try.

teknotiss

Quote from: Helper on November 16, 2014, 07:04:35 AM
I've been playing the "Today's Missions" in CW2 Code games - just to keep my hand in.
Haven't played any of the CW games for a long time though, might have to go back and give that a try.

just can't do CW1 at all anymore. i never liked it as much as 2 anyway, and now 3 is 1++ i just can't go back to running away. it's against all instinct for a scotsman! ;)
"Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent.... Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent.... Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil?.... Is he neither able nor willing? Then why call him God?" --- Epicurus

Karsten75

Can you screen-copy this map? I tried it but it was a dead simple map with lots of energy gems.

Edit: Yea, I had the wrong one, it had no user scores.

Edit 2: Maybe it's the one with January_,_ 2014 (Underscores representing a space. Trying that now.

teknotiss

Quote from: Karsten75 on November 17, 2014, 07:18:23 PM
Can you screen-copy this map? I tried it but it was a dead simple map with lots of energy gems.

Edit: Yea, I had the wrong one, it had no user scores.

Edit 2: Maybe it's the one with January_,_ 2014 (Underscores representing a space. Trying that now.

that's the one.

Helper

Just seeing this message.
Here it is:

miquelfire

Quote from: teknotiss on November 17, 2014, 05:21:10 PM
Quote from: Helper on November 16, 2014, 07:04:35 AM

just can't do CW1 at all anymore. i never liked it as much as 2 anyway, and now 3 is 1++ i just can't go back to running away. it's against all instinct for a scotsman! ;)

You're not running away in 3