Previous topic - Next topic

AutoPost

This topic is for discussion of map #7446: teks045 creeper corner chaos

Author: teknotiss
Size: 143x143

Desc:

Johnny Haywire

Hey mate!

This is such a cool map - I really like the way you made the stargates into functional "pumps" so you can create an entirely unnecessarily enormous pile of AC with which to drown the weak creeper. And we need maps like this, where the good guys have a really good chance of winning, especially in light of recent rumors of allegations that certain mapmakers (not that I'd mention Sorrontis' name) have actually been sleeper agents, working for the creeper all this time! I heard this from a friend who read it in an online blog written by an anonymous source so it's certain to be true!

Thanks for making a such a cool, fun map!  ;D ;D

I needed this after doing one too many of Planetfall's maps!  :o

PS - sorry I'm just now getting around to this map... been stayin' really busy.

You disagree with this sentence, don't you?

teknotiss

Quote from: Johnny Haywire on September 23, 2019, 10:37:37 PM
Hey mate!

This is such a cool map - I really like the way you made the stargates into functional "pumps" so you can create an entirely unnecessarily enormous pile of AC with which to drown the weak creeper. And we need maps like this, where the good guys have a really good chance of winning, especially in light of recent rumors of allegations that certain mapmakers (not that I'd mention Sorrontis' name) have actually been sleeper agents, working for the creeper all this time! I heard this from a friend who read it in an online blog written by an anonymous source so it's certain to be true!

Thanks for making a such a cool, fun map!  ;D ;D

I needed this after doing one too many of Planetfall's maps!  :o

PS - sorry I'm just now getting around to this map... been stayin' really busy.

actually lol'd there dude!  8)

yes some of the hardcore mappers make some very infuriating maps, i am glad mine can offer some brain refreshing fun for people who have hurt themselves by playing Planetfall or Sorontis' crazyness!  ;D 8)
"Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent.... Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent.... Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil?.... Is he neither able nor willing? Then why call him God?" --- Epicurus

Johnny Haywire

Glad to bring a little lightheartedness to the forums whenever possible  :D

And I'm glad you're putting your own spin on the CSM maps - it's cool to have a good bit of variety in the game.  ;)

Cheers, m8!  8)
You disagree with this sentence, don't you?

teknotiss

Quote from: Johnny Haywire on November 02, 2019, 12:37:25 AM
Glad to bring a little lightheartedness to the forums whenever possible  :D

And I'm glad you're putting your own spin on the CSM maps - it's cool to have a good bit of variety in the game.  ;)

Cheers, m8!  8)

this is very true!   8)
"Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent.... Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent.... Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil?.... Is he neither able nor willing? Then why call him God?" --- Epicurus