Custom Map #1706: CreeperWall 5 PAC. By: J

Started by AutoPost, February 05, 2015, 03:57:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AutoPost

This topic is for discussion of map #1706: CreeperWall 5 PAC

Author: J
Size: 64x42

Desc:
This map should have been named CreeperWalls, literally. #Jmaps #Pac #PlayAsCreeper #CreeperWall Warning: lots of creeper moving at set frames.

Linden

Loved it, J, thank you! I noticed I could probably do this a different way and improve my (rather disastrous) time, so I'm off to try just that. :D

Thanks for the fun. The walls are fab. :)

Hubs

Very fun! It was awesome getting the wall to carry creeper all the way down the bottom of the mpa and wipe out all the reactors and collectors.

hbarudi

This map is difficult in that the walls keep coming with anticreeper in them and whenever I try to send creeper, they rebuild stuff.
Difficult to build digitalis, need some help with this map, other wise good to see a little more of the creeper wall maps.

J

It's been a long time since I've played CW3, so I hope I remember my maps correctly. First make sure you have enough digi to defend you position, then replace one of the emitters with a spore tower. Then you can try to spread digi to a PZ.
Spoiler
You can destroy one of the undefended PZ shields with spores and spread digi to it. Make sure it doesn't rebuild before you have digi there (use every second spore for that).
[close]

toolforger

Bug: The creeper walls keep coming even when paused.
Unless that was intentional.

J

The code for the wall is taken straight from the wiki (or the other way round) and should not operate while paused. I might have attached the script to a core that does. Thanks for reporting, I will use a separate core next time.