bug or something in cw2E

Started by Michionlion, August 18, 2011, 05:21:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Michionlion

ok, so when i click the reset in the fields control, it doesn't do anything, and the t='some number' doesn't reset to t=0.  help?
"Remember kids, the only difference between science and messing around is writing it down."
                                                                                                                         - Adam Savage

My website
My CW1, and CW2 maps!

knucracker

It seems to work in the general case, so I'll need more information about your specific case.  Is there anything you can do that makes it work?  If you save and reload the map you are working on does it work?

If I had to guess, you did something in the course of editing that cause an exception to be thrown.  You would never see this, it would just happen internally.  If you exit cw2e and restart, it may start working again (be sure to save your work first).

Michionlion

hmm.. now, i just deleted the field i had, and it works
(btw, i did create another one after i deleted that one...)
"Remember kids, the only difference between science and messing around is writing it down."
                                                                                                                         - Adam Savage

My website
My CW1, and CW2 maps!

Ebon Heart

This tends to happen if you resize a field while the field timer is set past 0, pit whatever you changed back to the way it was and it'll work.
When the going gets tough, the tough get going. The smart left a long time ago.
Check out the amazing A Tragedy Forgotten CW2 map series!