Main Menu

Recent posts

Quote from: SanchesS80 on Today at 07:34:00 AMIt is possible to land your CWs near spore towers and clear them all at the very start. So you don't need left bottom area at all. I guess it is better to remove possibility to land CW's near spore towers

Dang, you are right!
I forgot to add pre-spawned creep in the last version of the map, because I was testing things ;_;

I guess the only way to fix this is to release a new version, eh?
Quote from: hawgwash on May 05, 2024, 11:29:29 AMCan you remind me what the blue freeze bomb does, and how to use it?

You can place it on portals and on emitters that don't have red ring around/under them.

It freezes the creeper and AC around itself for few seconds
allowing you to get more AC outside the freeze range.

Quote from: creepergirl on May 05, 2024, 12:55:33 PMI love CSM Maps. Thank you so much for making this.

:)

Quote from: Loren Pechtel on May 05, 2024, 06:00:40 PMBeat it without the bombs.  A bit tricky until you get the upgrader, easy past that point.

Nice to hear, thanks for playing!
It is possible to land your CWs near spore towers and clear them all at the very start. So you don't need left bottom area at all. I guess it is better to remove possibility to land CW's near spore towers
Quote from: rennervate on May 05, 2024, 08:11:27 AM
Quote from: Gotright on May 04, 2024, 06:20:15 PMI could use a bit of help.

Spoiler
Start  here:
[close]

Wow, nice!nI can't get that to work at all!
Quote from: teknotiss on March 24, 2024, 04:11:50 PMspot of the old necromancy again here but has anyone any idea why after 30 secs of playtime massive waves of creeper splash across the whole map and i lose?

this is not supposed to happen i am guessing?

If you're talking about the railguns, they fire off straight lines of creeper the whole way through until they get blocked by either the map edge or shields.
Why all the 2 reactor pickups?  They're small compared to what you start with.
Farsite Colonies / Custom Map #4989: a simple hol...
Last post by AutoPost - May 05, 2024, 08:16:20 PM
This topic is for discussion of map #4989: a simple hold map

Author: neon
Size: 256x160
DISCUSS ON DISCORD
I found the start easy actually, but I can only chime in with the praise of the concept.
It's a great tool for a mapmaker, and giving players a choice about whether they'd rather deal with the creeper or with the inability to connect directly should be great.

Some suggestions:
- Give a hint how much energy will be sucked, and/or how much creeper will flow.
- Different black holes could have different amounts.
- Show a faint circle around a black hole that tells the player where the energy-sucking radius of the black hole is. That makes it easier to plan, which is a Good Thing. Maybe show the circle only when the players mouses over the black hole.

Overall, a very nice new idea, and I hope to see more maps that use it!
Beat it without the bombs.  A bit tricky until you get the upgrader, easy past that point.
Colonial Space Map Discussion / Custom Map #11137: Digger. By...
Last post by AutoPost - May 05, 2024, 05:48:48 PM
This topic is for discussion of map #11137: Digger

Author: Rix
Size: 128x128

Desc:
Dig your way to victory... or death.