mission 15 bugreport

Started by Fireball14, September 22, 2016, 10:51:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fireball14

Nope not even close.
Spend all gems on tech except rock burner.
Take out emitter with HQ. Take neighboring space base, then start building 6-8(start with one ;) ) omnis on moon, while building omnis, take top left corner base. Then fly straight down,take one base, start building lathe and building one omni on each island, while doing it, takeout switchable emitter with HQ. And in same time take all moon with these 8 omnis. (Enemy cannon will fire only 2 times before all ore deposits gonna die to omnis)
By then your bases will build all ore packets. Start building all your fleet. Then take out moon spawners, then kill all emitters and collect career. Then use hammer to clear your way to info cache. Then move all your omnis to cache in one big group. That's it. Should be done around 9 - 10 mins mark.

planetfall

Pretty sure I'm supposed to be banned, someone might want to get on that.

Quote from: GoodMorning on December 01, 2016, 05:58:30 PM"Build a ladder to the moon" is simple as a sentence, but actually doing it is not.

chwooly

It took me over an hour to finish but I didn't find it overly hard.
I am free, no matter what rules surround me. If I find them tolerable, I tolerate them; if I find them too obnoxious, I break them. I am free because I know that I alone am morally responsible for everything I do."
― Robert A. Heinlein

GoodMorning

I'll split the difference, at a low-management ~35min. Faster if I bothered to replay, but there are easier ways to get the scripts.

I wonder, Fireball14, if you could shave a bit more time, by taking nothing but the energy packs and top-left, then rushing an Omni fleet to the data cache? Hammers to protect them on the way in, planetary shield isn't too tough, and the Omnis could take out the interior with ease under the current Emergent settings. Upgrades for mower and cannons. Better hurry, before the next build rebalances the Emergent again...

Note: I'm in considering dropping capitalisation for "Emitter", "Omni", "Emergent" &c., because it is rare that this could cause misunderstanding. I'll use it to distinguish "lathe" (module) from "Lathe" (ship), perhaps.
A narrative is a lightly-marked path to another reality.