Post in this topic if you watched ALL the Particle Fleet and rewatch them again

Started by Vanguard, March 23, 2016, 11:02:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vanguard

... and rewatch them again on a regular base. ( talking about the videos/blogposts, obv. )

So, if like me, you have seen em all and rewatch them to soak all the little details, post here. :)

This thread does not serve purpose, so in order to make it more interesting, put one of your expectations ( might be a feature you hope for or a real thing already implemented you are looking forward to ) for the particle fleet in spoilers. Because random thing is random.

Spoiler

Fully customizable ships and shipframes, etiher by editor or PRPL. I want to build a marauder on top of a marauder, while surfing on a marauder!  :o ;D :o
[close]

Also, if you know of any beta/playtesting footage of any alpha build, please link. I need eyecandy.  ::)

TLFP

I hope for....
Spoiler
A singularity weapon that pulls particles in and at the end converts them into blue particles and blasts them everywhere!  :))
[close]
Currently ghosting, don't mind me.
Christian, my list of various content creation groups can be found here

jaworeq

The more I watch those videos, the more hyped I am about the game and I just can't stand this craving feeling :P So I don't watch them for personal health reasons :P

Shrike30

I've done a pretty significant amount of rewatching.  Did it with CW3 as well.  Youtube can be set to send notifications to your phone if a channel posts an update; KnuCracker is the only one I've got that option turned on for.

Shockblast DX

I want...

Spoiler
...to be able to make our own forms of ships, and the size/space in a ship would depend on a level that you earn in-game. That way, people can stay within a certain level of power in the ships they customize.
[close]

Anyone else?

4xC

I would like to see:

Spoiler
Multiple difficulty ratings, each with not only higher-scaled enemies that are present in all difficulties, but also maybe a few different enemies not present in all of them.

And maybe an MK10, something that has infinite sight as well as range. (Mk7 just has infinite range, but not infinite sight)
[close]
C,C,C,C