Particle Fleet has its own steam DB page!

Started by dcox123661, March 14, 2016, 02:38:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

knucracker

Yep it sure does :)  It will definitely be showing up on steam... and that isn't the only 'new' Knuckle Cracker game that will show up on Steam this year...

dcox123661

:)))))Thank you so much for your games!!!

Ninja

Quote from: virgilw on March 14, 2016, 04:16:31 PM
and that isn't the only 'new' Knuckle Cracker game that will show up on Steam this year...
What does that mean?  :o
CW1/2 coming to Steam?
Please tell me. I'm freaking out thinking you're going to announce an entirely new game that you were working on in the shadows.

jaworeq

thejoe66

Yep it sure does :)  It will definitely be showing up on steam... and that isn't the only 'new' Knuckle Cracker game that will show up on Steam this year...

New is in quotation marks so I bet anything that means CW1/2. Then aging maybe I just happen to have some inside info...
"Humanity is probably the only animal capable of hating itself."-The end of Evangelion

Qwerty Quazo

The brain is complicated. Use it or lose it.

Qwerty Quazo

Builder17

Check this: https://knucklecracker.com/forums/index.php?topic=20245.msg141229#msg141229

Qwerty Quazo

SuperTerminator

The install button does nothing unfortunately :/.

However, I can't wait for CW1 to make its steam debut this year :D. It's the only CW title I don't own, so I'll buy it when it's released.
I tried making CW3 custom maps once upon a time. I kinda failed. My maps were too large/stupidly long/stupidly easy. I think I only ever made one really good map, and its not for people who hate spores. I mean it'd be good shock therapy xD