Particle Fleet Wiki

Started by GameGibu, February 21, 2016, 02:52:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GameGibu

Now I know what you're thinking: we have nowhere near enough info to start filling in a wiki.

That's true, but we do know enough that we can lay thw groundwork out for the wiki, so as to make sure that it is more accessible and clear even than the CW3 wiki, which is startlingly incomplete.

All we need to do here is get the namespace, a landing page with headers for each potential feature, and links to uncreated content-specific pages that will remain uncreated until the features are confirmed.

I'm thinking the namespace should be something like pf: and the landing page to be pf:particle_fleet.

Tell me what you think! I want the  wiki to get off on the right foot (or left foot just so that I don't start a flame war over right- versus left-clawedness).

-GameGibu
Bringing you Custom maps since 2971!
☆CRPL Master☆

ShadowDragon7015

I'm pretty sure virgil already has a particle fleet wiki. Its possible we don't have permission to see it yet.
Hiding the golden creeper for years to come.

GameGibu

I would guess the same was said back when CW3 was in development, and never followed up on, leaving it in its current severely undercompleted current form because it wasn't the case.

I'm just worried and I'm ready to work on it if given permission by Karsten75, virgilw, or any oher mod/admin/supreme coder belonging to knucklecracker.

-GameGibu
☆CRPL Master☆

Nicant

I wish there was a Particle fleet wiki! :) I have a(n) eagle eye and would spot 75% of the differences!
CW4 hype!!

GameGibu

As I outlined above, let me reiterate: it is my opinion that a framework wiki with umcreated but potential page names and links and nothing more

-GameGibu
☆CRPL Master☆