THE NAME!!!!1

Started by rekrab, September 26, 2015, 02:10:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rekrab

Hay every one the name is!!!!!!
Spoiler
particle fleet!!
[close]
to find just go to http:/knucklecracker.com/blog/index.php/2015/09/particle-fleet/

can't wait tell its done!!!!!!!

ShadowDragon7015

It was in the name of the video... thats not hard to figure out  :-\ but congrats on figuring it out for yourself :)
Hiding the golden creeper for years to come.

rekrab

HAY!I know that but I want people in the forums to know because the might not go to the main site :o

ShadowDragon7015

but to get to the forums you have to go through the main site .-.

cooltv27

Quote from: ShadowDragon7015 on September 26, 2015, 08:30:36 PM
I would have assumed for the sake of efficiency (or laziness) people would just have to forums bookmarked instead of the homepage
I check the blog often enough that I just have the home page (and it looks cool to)
uh oh here comes the creeper, QUICK GET SOME BLASTERS READY! wait, wait, wai, FIRE! IM ON FIRE! NO, NO, NO, GET AWA (the rest was taken by the creeper, taken back and eaten)
I has a youtube channel youtube.com/user/cooltv27

Qwerty Quazo

rekrab, v announced the name with a video 18 days before you made this topic. So, 99.99% of all the people in this forum already know it, you don't need to make a topic for that. :D

Also the topic the name? and this topic started by you. You care too much about the name, don't you?

And cooltv27 you are right I already have homepages and boomarks!
The brain is complicated. Use it or lose it.

Karsten75

Quote from: Qwerty Quazo on September 27, 2015, 01:57:36 AM
rekrab, v announced the name with a video 18 days before you made this topic. So, 99.99% of all the people in this forum already know it, you don't need to make a topic for that. :D

Also the topic the name? and this topic started by you. You care too much about the name, don't you?

And cooltv27 you are right I already have homepages and boomarks!

Who died and appointed you as the forum police? :) As long as rekrab's posts are friendly, polite and about any aspect of matters we allow (mostly game-related), he's free to post.  If you feel he's out of bounds, then report the post via the "report button. We don't encourage prescriptivist behavior here.

We have many people, of many levels of maturity and with many different cultural backgrounds. We don't expect them all to behave exactly the same.

Qwerty Quazo

:o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o

I didn't meant to report him, man! Relax! The name topics is a coincidence and the first lines an observation...

And do you know who died?

Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Because I don't :P ;D
[close]
[close]
[close]
[close]
[close]
[close]
[close]
[close]
[close]
[close]
[close]
[close]
[close]
[close]
[close]
[close]
[close]
The brain is complicated. Use it or lose it.

rekrab

MeTheGuy12

Quote from: ShadowDragon7015 on September 26, 2015, 08:30:36 PM
I use creeper world 3 custom maps lol
Don't call me meth guy

I don't have meth

Kharnellius

Is "Particle Fleet" really going to be the name?  I thought it was just a working name.

ShadowDragon7015

on the last blog video it said Particle Fleet: Emergence so i'm pretty sure that's the name at this point.

rekrab

yup
Spoiler
YAY.GOOD NAME
[close]