Custom Map #1158: Steven Turnt 6. By: FOXX

Started by AutoPost, May 30, 2018, 06:21:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

AutoPost

This topic is for discussion of map #1158: Steven Turnt 6

Author: FOXX
Size: 282x406

Desc:
The last Mission of this Adventure Ship Design by Steve TiconDefenseRange by Stickman SlipMitter - FlipMitter and PumpMitter by Kajacx InstaBuild by GoodMorning

porlob

Great map!

Am I the only one having trouble with this series, though? There are a couple of custom emitters that don't seem to be susceptible to lathing, or anything else for that matter. What am I missing?

FOXX

Quote from: porlob on May 30, 2018, 05:55:34 PM
Great map!

Am I the only one having trouble with this series, though? There are a couple of custom emitters that don't seem to be susceptible to lathing, or anything else for that matter. What am I missing?

Hi Porlob,

there are 3 Custom Emitters in this series (made by Kajacx) and the explanation for them are given in map number 1, 3 and 5.
But here is the explanation of all 3 ot them:

Custom Emitters

SlipMitter
The SlipMitter has 1 Main Emitter and Several SlipMitters that the Main Emitter warps Particles to. These (smaller) SlipMitters can't be Lathe, only the Main Emitter can be Lathe. When the Main Emitter is Destroyed the SlipMitters also Vanishes.
[close]
FlipMitter
The FlipMitter can be Flipped between Enemy and Friendly. The way to Flip this Emitter is by sending Particles to the Center of the FlipMitter. If charged up with Particles it will Flip side. (Note that it can be Flipped to Red in the same way)
[close]
PumpMitter
The PumpMitter can also be changed between Enemy and Friendly. The PumpMitter needs Energy to change Sides so if you send Energy to an Enemy PumpMitter it will change to Friendly after it's Charged.
[close]
[close]

Greets
FOXX
The FPAF
For My Maps and Ships!
Including  CUSTOM MODULE MAPS & SHIPS

reddwarf12

Played for over an hour to clear out everything and make the whole map blue, only to surround the last few custom emitters with all the ships I could, and nothing happened.

reddwarf12

Sorry, I know it's kind of rude to just post a complaint about a map I couldn't beat. I appreciate your all's map making. I don't claim to be a pro player, just enjoy the game. Except for, you know, an aaarrgh! once in a while.  :)

FOXX

Quote from: reddwarf12 on June 10, 2018, 10:36:30 AM
Sorry, I know it's kind of rude to just post a complaint about a map I couldn't beat. I appreciate your all's map making. I don't claim to be a pro player, just enjoy the game. Except for, you know, an aaarrgh! once in a while.  :)
Don't feel sorry Reddwarf12.
It's also a matter of -> some ideas work better than others. Totally aware of this.

But i'm having difficulties understanding why you couldn't beat this map.
If it is those Custom Emitters -> some can't be Lathe and require different ways to 'destroy'
If you look in the Spoiler Tag in the message above yours there is an explanation about those Emitters.

Questions -> just ask.

Greets
FOXX
The FPAF
For My Maps and Ships!

ParticleGuy

I usually really enjoy your maps, but if you are going to place something that requires particles to destroy, you really should say so somewhere. I shouldn't have to look at the forum to figure out how to end the mission. That said, thanks for all the time you spend making these maps and posting them!

FOXX

Quote from: ParticleGuy on May 20, 2020, 05:45:17 PM
I usually really enjoy your maps, but if you are going to place something that requires particles to destroy, you really should say so somewhere. I shouldn't have to look at the forum to figure out how to end the mission. That said, thanks for all the time you spend making these maps and posting them!
Hi ParticleGuy, the reason i put the description of those emitters on the forum is that i thought it was to much text for ingame. A decision not in your favour i see. Sorry for the confusion.
And you are welcome for the maps ;)

Greets
FOXX
The FPAF
For My Maps and Ships!