Custom Map #1610: Just Go Right. By: FOXX

Started by AutoPost, November 29, 2020, 11:09:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

AutoPost

This topic is for discussion of map #1610: Just Go Right

Author: FOXX
Size: 500x128

Desc:
Another version of this concept. Scripts by Stickman & FOXX InstabuildPylon by GoodMorning #Spawalot #Waves #PFETD #EditStruc #ParticlesOverMiredLand #DoubleLandValue #Fields

alche

That took some time, specially draining the las boss..  btw, the 2nd wave started before the first, and i didnt really moved right if theres a trigger there...idk....

loved it anyways

helmetflakes

Great map, thanks FOXX. Pretty tough at the end and my time was total rubbish! As usual if people can't complete, it gets a poor score... Forgot again about using edit struc at the end, suspect that  may have made it easier to get in range of the final boss? Used the blue particles as a screen to sneak in at the edge with some ramming to kill the end MK7. Good to have a map to make you think anyway, cheers  :D

jelus

A great map even I couldn't finish the boss/map.
Sometime, got to say hum I'm a poor player  :P
Anyway, I like this kind of surprises with the waves appearing in different locations.
I just gave this map 6.

Thankx again  ;)

FOXX

Quote from: alche on November 29, 2020, 05:58:28 PM
That took some time, specially draining the las boss..  btw, the 2nd wave started before the first, and i didnt really moved right if theres a trigger there...idk....

loved it anyways
Indeed, that last ship took some time to drain. Little bit out of game balance. If it didn't take so much time to replace the endship i probably would have.
The 1st spawn is time delayed. The rest of the spawns get triggered with a range indicator. (tried to make these visible but no success). So when a unit passes that range indicator it triggers that spawn.
So no idea how the 2nd spawn triggered before the 1st.

Greets,
FOXX
The FPAF
For My Maps and Ships!
Including  CUSTOM MODULE MAPS & SHIPS

FOXX

Quote from: helmetflakes on November 30, 2020, 08:53:16 AM
Great map, thanks FOXX. Pretty tough at the end and my time was total rubbish! As usual if people can't complete, it gets a poor score... Forgot again about using edit struc at the end, suspect that  may have made it easier to get in range of the final boss? Used the blue particles as a screen to sneak in at the edge with some ramming to kill the end MK7. Good to have a map to make you think anyway, cheers  :D

Thanks Helmetflakes,
Harder maps tend to get low scores but sometimes i am in for a challenging map.
Struc certainly helped, i took out the 2 rotating ships and concentrated on the north side with struc, particles, Omni's and ships.

Greets,
FOXX
The FPAF
For My Maps and Ships!

FOXX

Quote from: jelus on November 30, 2020, 01:34:03 PM
A great map even I couldn't finish the boss/map.
Sometime, got to say hum I'm a poor player  :P
Anyway, I like this kind of surprises with the waves appearing in different locations.
I just gave this map 6.

Thankx again  ;)

This map is quite a challenging one, specially if you trigger wave 4 and 5 together. (these are very close together)
Wave 3 and 6 have random spawn emitters so a little luck here makes the end easier.
Hope you can neat this one eventually.

Greets,
FOXX
The FPAF
For My Maps and Ships!

n3s

Ten days since the last Foxx map, but I see you were active today.

Blink "particles bad, FOXX ok" in morse code so we know you're alright!

edit - I hit 'submit' on this post and then ten seconds later I thought "I wonder if it's because CW4 is out?" So I checked to see if CW4 was out and CW4 IS OUT?!?! WHAT? HOW DID I MISS THAT?!

FOXX

Quote from: n3s on December 09, 2020, 10:50:24 AM
Ten days since the last Foxx map, but I see you were active today.

Blink "particles bad, FOXX ok" in morse code so we know you're alright!
.--. .- .-. - .. -.-. .-.. . ... / -... .- -.. --..-- / ..-. --- -..- -..- / --- -.-  ;)
Yes N3s, i am still active. (just uploaded a new map) Sometimes i check here on the forum and when i have more time i am busy in the PF editor. Lately not so much free time but also working on map Omni 7 and these maps take quite some time to make.

Quoteedit - I hit 'submit' on this post and then ten seconds later I thought "I wonder if it's because CW4 is out?" So I checked to see if CW4 was out and CW4 IS OUT?!?! WHAT? HOW DID I MISS THAT?!
My guess would be you are not on the KnuckleCracker discord server because there is where we get/got updates and news for CW4.

Greets,
FOXX
The FPAF
For My Maps and Ships!

n3s

Quote from: FOXX on December 09, 2020, 12:59:29 PM
My guess would be you are not on the KnuckleCracker discord server because there is where we get/got updates and news for CW4.

Greets,
FOXX

Yeah I'm not. I don't use discord much, really. I open it occasionally to see if there are any good Prestige Tree Mods posted on Acamaeda's TMT (The Modding Tree) server, and that's about it lately.