Custom Map #1531: Omni 2. By: FOXX

Started by AutoPost, June 09, 2020, 03:15:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AutoPost

This topic is for discussion of map #1531: Omni 2

Author: FOXX
Size: 266x284

Desc:
#EditStruc #ParticlesOverMiredLand #TiconDefenseRange by Stickman #BravoGoodMorning #ThanksToBuilder17 #ThanksToYum234 #NoDoppels #OmniSpawner by Sorrontis #->50Omnis

shorshe

Great Map!

I've got everything except the island on the left ... no idea how to get it mired.

FOXX

Quote from: shorshe on June 10, 2020, 06:01:53 AM
Great Map!

I've got everything except the island on the left ... no idea how to get it mired.
The island(s) on the left go in the same way as the islands in the right.
But not sure if you mean this.

Greets
FOXX
The FPAF
For My Maps and Ships!
Including  CUSTOM MODULE MAPS & SHIPS

Johnny Haywire

Just land all 50 of your omnis wherever you can. You should be able to get some friendly mire in the upper left corner.

I'm not sure if there were bridges between all the land masses on the left. If there were, I destroyed them all by accident and had to take the entire left side together.

I landed some omnis at the bottom too, in order to flip the mire emitters. You may lose a few so just keep building them. The omni guns will help to clear some room for ya as well  ;)

Great map, Foxx! As always, it's very enjoyable and filled with several different kinds of challenges - none too boring, yet not to challenging either. Nice balance, m8!  ;D ;D
You disagree with this sentence, don't you?

FOXX

Quote from: Johnny Haywire on June 12, 2020, 01:56:55 AM
Just land all 50 of your omnis wherever you can. You should be able to get some friendly mire in the upper left corner.

I'm not sure if there were bridges between all the land masses on the left. If there were, I destroyed them all by accident and had to take the entire left side together.

I landed some omnis at the bottom too, in order to flip the mire emitters. You may lose a few so just keep building them. The omni guns will help to clear some room for ya as well  ;)

Great map, Foxx! As always, it's very enjoyable and filled with several different kinds of challenges - none too boring, yet not to challenging either. Nice balance, m8!  ;D ;D
Yeah, on the sides the blue X is the bridge between the land. Only these can not be flipped back but you have plenty of Omni's.

Thanks for the feedback m8  :D

Greets
FOXX
The FPAF
For My Maps and Ships!
Including  CUSTOM MODULE MAPS & SHIPS