Custom Map #1447: OmniFest 8 + GMM. By: FOXX

Started by AutoPost, October 27, 2019, 03:32:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AutoPost

This topic is for discussion of map #1447: OmniFest 8 + GMM

Author: FOXX
Size: 331x201

Desc:
Mire 100% #BravoGoodMorning #ThanksToBuilder17 #ThanksToYum234 #TiconDefenseRange by Stickman #EditStruc #ParticlesoverMiredLand #IHadLag

chwooly

I am sorry Foxx, But I don't know how to say this other then this is painful. If just doesn't flow for me, Everything is too slow, I am typing this while I am waiting for land to mire. and I am at 48 mins.  There is just too much having to zoom out and zoom in and zoom out and zoom in just to get an idea of what is happening. It is so slow that it makes it extremely boring, I will finish it just to have it done but it is not a very fun map.

Thanks for the effort

Cheers
I am free, no matter what rules surround me. If I find them tolerable, I tolerate them; if I find them too obnoxious, I break them. I am free because I know that I alone am morally responsible for everything I do."
― Robert A. Heinlein

FOXX

Quote from: chwooly on October 27, 2019, 10:20:33 PM
I am sorry Foxx, But I don't know how to say this other then this is painful. If just doesn't flow for me, Everything is too slow, I am typing this while I am waiting for land to mire. and I am at 48 mins.  There is just too much having to zoom out and zoom in and zoom out and zoom in just to get an idea of what is happening. It is so slow that it makes it extremely boring, I will finish it just to have it done but it is not a very fun map.

Thanks for the effort

Cheers

Don't be sorry chwooly, this map was supposed to be a struggle but (for me) the lag made it real slow. Guess next time i make a GMM map i really have to keep in mind to make the map a bit smaller.
Personally i don't mind the slow miring but this map turned out to be an unnecessary long map.

Greets
FOXX
The FPAF
For My Maps and Ships!
Including  CUSTOM MODULE MAPS & SHIPS

reddwarf12

I enjoyed the map. At 2 hours & 8 minutes time on this one, I didn't exactly beat the average (yet!), but I play this game for rest and recreation. I like slow and methodical maps, and it's hard to picture something slower or more methodical than this!

FOXX

Quote from: reddwarf12 on October 30, 2019, 06:39:18 PM
I enjoyed the map. At 2 hours & 8 minutes time on this one, I didn't exactly beat the average (yet!), but I play this game for rest and recreation. I like slow and methodical maps, and it's hard to picture something slower or more methodical than this!
We all have our different likes Reddwarf12 and with yours this map is up your ally :)
I had lag in this map wich made this a really long one for me but i still like the puzzling effect with the bridges.
Glad you liked the map.

Greets
FOXX
The FPAF
For My Maps and Ships!

erigobel

FOXX

Quote from: erigobel on October 31, 2019, 08:43:51 PM
Looooooooong
A great map anyway, thanks!
Indeed Erigobel,
this one got a bit out of control.
Next one will be shorter if i can control myself.

Greets
FOXX
The FPAF
For My Maps and Ships!