Custom Map #856: Struc Battle. By: FOXX

Started by AutoPost, July 26, 2017, 03:08:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AutoPost

This topic is for discussion of map #856: Struc Battle

Author: FOXX
Size: 280x166

Desc:
Conquer the Struc and Destroy All. Idea From Shaderules. Scripts By Stickman & FOXX. #StrongEmergent #2Emergent #Teleporter #AmpGemSpawn #CustomShips

Oiskapunk

Dude, I can't play fast enough. You (and the other map creators) putting up new maps so constantly fast. Give me a break.  :P

FOXX

Ghehe Oiskapunk :)

When i have free time i can work on Maps.
Are you planning on playing them all?

The FPAF
For My Maps and Ships!
Including  CUSTOM MODULE MAPS & SHIPS

Oiskapunk

I wish I could. But I think its not going to happen. Around 160 user maps I played so far. And there will come a time, like it is with other games too, it begins to lose its glare to play this game and searching for a new one. But for now i will still go on.

FOXX

Yeah, i have thought about playing all maps but i enjoy map making more than playing obviously cause i see myself keep going back into the Editor instead of the Exchange.
Switching games is easy nowadays there are a lot of games. I spend my free time on PF Maps and it's nice to have more people here :)
The FPAF
For My Maps and Ships!

GoodMorning

After the post-release spike, I found that I played maps progressively faster, but the creation rate dropped.

I have now shifted to scripting... large, black monoliths thereof, so it'll be a while yet.
A narrative is a lightly-marked path to another reality.

Spaartan

Quote from: FOXX on July 27, 2017, 06:44:18 AM
Yeah, I have thought about playing all maps but I enjoy map making more than playing obviously cause I see myself keep going back into the Editor instead of the Exchange.
Switching games is easy nowadays there are a lot of games. I spend my free time on PF Maps and it's nice to have more people here :)

To you and all other map creators, DO NOT STOP, you are the people that keep this game together (along with the ship creators).
Remember, you are very much appreciated (but still be open to criticism, we want you to make better maps!)

btw, I don't know why I took 1 hour to beat this, probably because I was goofing around with the grabbers :)
At the end of the game, the Queen and the Pawn are put in the same box.

mrhannibal

Wow, I always like maps what contain Struk,  Great work !!!

FOXX

Quote from: GoodMorning on July 27, 2017, 06:53:02 AM
After the post-release spike, I found that I played maps progressively faster, but the creation rate dropped.

I have now shifted to scripting... large, black monoliths thereof, so it'll be a while yet.
I agree. When i started making Maps last year more Maps were made.
And keep up the PRPL GM, you are good at it !!!

Quote from: Spaartan on July 27, 2017, 07:19:04 AMTo you and all other map creators, DO NOT STOP, you are the people that keep this game together (along with the ship creators).
Remember, you are very much appreciated (but still be open to criticism, we want you to make better maps!)
I think most Mapmakers know people want to give good feedback and most Mapmakers are open to improvement.
Personally, i will continue making Maps for at least this year and then i will see. [probably i will continue]
Some weeks i have more work and things to do [you know -> Life] and other weeks i have more free time.

Quotebtw, I don't know why I took 1 hour to beat this, probably because I was goofing around with the grabbers :)
That is what i sometimes do when testing Maps. Love to see the Particles fly over the screen :)

Quote from: mrhannibal on July 27, 2017, 08:06:52 AM
Wow, I always like maps what contain Struk,  Great work !!!
Glad you liked the Map mrhannibal :)
Your Maps look great, don't know if i will play them. But keep up the good work !!
The FPAF
For My Maps and Ships!