Custom Map #745: Mysterious Maze 5. By: FOXX

Started by AutoPost, April 22, 2017, 09:00:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

AutoPost

This topic is for discussion of map #745: Mysterious Maze 5

Author: FOXX
Size: 500x500

Desc:
The Maze Continous! If you don't know what is going on Play Mysterious Maze 1 for Explanation of the Mechanics used. Scripting By Stickman & FOXX. Construction Pylon By GoodMorning. Big Ship in this Map! Uploading 1 Map a day [see Forum]

FOXX

I will upload a map a day at around 15.00PM Local time [I live in the Netherlands]
On this site you can easily see what your Time Zone is and how much hours you need to add or subtract.
Time Zones

The ending of this Adventure will be tomorrow.

Have Fun,

FOXX
The FPAF
For My Maps and Ships!
Including  CUSTOM MODULE MAPS & SHIPS

stdout

Really enjoying this series!

It would be fun to have an extra ship with more lathe modules... just saying. :)

GoodMorning

I agree with stdout.

This one was a little too large for my machine to handle easily, with the particle count climbing at the end.

Also, did you notice that the first mine has range extending past the first wall? Good times for the Omni-rushers.
A narrative is a lightly-marked path to another reality.

FOXX

Quote from: stdout on April 22, 2017, 01:21:04 PM
Really enjoying this series!

It would be fun to have an extra ship with more lathe modules... just saying. :)
I think you have a point. For the last 2 maps i could have made another latheship.
Maybe in the future i give this series another go.
The FPAF
For My Maps and Ships!

FOXX

Quote from: GoodMorning on April 23, 2017, 04:28:52 AM
I agree with stdout.

This one was a little too large for my machine to handle easily, with the particle count climbing at the end.
See previous message.

QuoteAlso, did you notice that the first mine has range extending past the first wall? Good times for the Omni-rushers.

And i was aware of this. When i started these maps i even tried to make the energy sources not to cross the struc line with energy range increase but this gave the small energy mine issue and resulted in so many more spawns that i choose this option instead.
GO OMNIS !!!
The FPAF
For My Maps and Ships!