Creeper World: Evermore

Started by knucracker, November 21, 2011, 01:09:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SPIFFEN

Am i the only one haveing problem connecting to ArmorGames after their new site ?
And the problem doesnt last for mins or hours , its days =P
I'll keep trying so i can rate the game there too =D
PLZ THINK ABOUT WHAT YOU CALL YOUR TOPIC ! It will make the search work better =)
My maps : http://knucklecracker.com/creeperworld/viewmaps.php?author=SPIFFEN
How to make links

Grauniad

I too have been struggling with AG.
A goodnight to all and to all a good night - Goodnight Moon

knucracker

Yeah, AG appears to be really messed up.  The domain was redirecting to an IP address last night and I couldn't log in at all.

CobraKill

It only loads the title and search bars for me. No games or anything. Weird...
Never trust a computer that doesn't fit through your nearest window.

knucracker

Try refreshing the page completely and see if that works.  They appear to be up and "fine" when I just tried them a few minutes ago.  I was able to get into CW:E.  Of course all of the comments on there say the game won't load so they are down ranking it...  Folks don't realize that the game won't load if "armorgames.com" doesn't appear in the url (and they were redirecting the site to an IP address last night).

Michionlion

Quote from: dd790 on November 22, 2011, 07:40:23 AM
Will survival mode be added to the full version in an upcoming patch?

I always wanted to include survival style missions in the custom Campaign I never quite got round to finishing and publishing but they wouldn't work under the totem/collection mechanics

if it is, i suggest taking out the 60 min time limit, and setting the intensity increase in the map editor, along with if survival mode is possible.
"Remember kids, the only difference between science and messing around is writing it down."
                                                                                                                         - Adam Savage

My website
My CW1, and CW2 maps!

Grauniad

For me AG still resolves to an IP address and I'm unable to log in.

SPIFFEN

Quote from: Grauniad on November 22, 2011, 09:58:35 AM
For me AG still resolves to an IP address and I'm unable to log in.
Yeah the IP adress doesnt allow us to login to do anything as rating or so .
Been an problem since they started changeing it to V3 .
But it is nice to see that the game was uploaded =) ,
so you got an lucky moment there i guess =P
PLZ THINK ABOUT WHAT YOU CALL YOUR TOPIC ! It will make the search work better =)
How to make links

knucracker

There was an issue getting it uploaded.... so I had to work with the site owner to get it fixed up.  Hopefully they will get back in good shape for the upcoming 4 day weekend (in the US).

SPIFFEN

I hope so , they might not enjoy it to much , guess thay have to solve alot of nagging =P
And i hope you all have an nice Thanksgiving =)
How to make links

Grauniad

I just love the comments on Kongregate that goes something like this: "I've build a boatload of xyz and I'm kicking butt in survival mode..."

Yea right. Post back in an hour, or two.

knucracker

The survival mode reactions are pretty funny... good data points for evaluating what should go into a full version of survival mode. 

knucracker

What stat's are people finding most interesting?  Take a look at the various kongregate stats... some of them seem to indicate people are competing for some of the stranger things.  Things like "peak structures" I expected to see go pretty high... spore hits not so much.

Kithros

Quote from: virgilw on November 22, 2011, 01:37:05 PM
What stat's are people finding most interesting?  Take a look at the various kongregate stats... some of them seem to indicate people are competing for some of the stranger things.  Things like "peak structures" I expected to see go pretty high... spore hits not so much.

While I doubt they're doing it with this in mind - it's a completely reasonable strategy to use blasters instead of SAMs to shoot the spores as they land instead of shooting them down. It actually has a lower energy cost, but unless you're in a very small building space it will take a lot more blasters to cover everything than it would SAMs.

Grauniad

Virgil, do you have an *in* at Armorgames that might be able to explain what the problems are they are having? I'm unable to log in and rate the game. I noticed it has already a lot more plays than on Kongregate, but I'd like to get in and play and rate/comment.