Creeper World Tee Shirt

Started by knucracker, April 17, 2011, 04:55:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Discordmerch

Quote from: Charlie Sheen on April 25, 2011, 02:34:52 PM
Unfortunately I couldn't support any of MagMad's shirts simply because I could never walk around with "Creeper" on my shirt. Only ideas I could get behind is maybe a monochrome version of the units in the game if you want 1-2 colors...

I particularly liked the CW1 terrain with Creeper spreading over it with the KC logo on it.

I can understand that, but as the game is called Creeper World I don't know how to get around that.  What about including something like "Blast the Creep(s)" or something similar?

Ed
Discordmerch.com

Kamron3

Quote from: Discordmerch on April 25, 2011, 02:58:35 PM
Quote from: Charlie Sheen on April 25, 2011, 02:34:52 PM
Unfortunately I couldn't support any of MagMad's shirts simply because I could never walk around with "Creeper" on my shirt. Only ideas I could get behind is maybe a monochrome version of the units in the game if you want 1-2 colors...

I particularly liked the CW1 terrain with Creeper spreading over it with the KC logo on it.

I can understand that, but as the game is called Creeper World I don't know how to get around that.  What about including something like "Blast the Creep(s)" or something similar?

Ed
Discordmerch.com

That'd be awesome. I'd love to have a shirt like that. Slap a KC logo on it and maybe a Blaster black and white old school look and it'll be a lot better than "Creeper World" and the KC Logo

MadMag

I don't understad it at all. Of course the words "creeper world" should be on the shirt.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Creeper

Kamron3

Quote from: MadMag on April 25, 2011, 03:27:02 PM
I don't understad it at all. Of course the words "creeper world" should be on the shirt.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Creeper

an act or instance of creeping.
Slang . a boring, disturbingly eccentric, painfully introverted, or obnoxious person.

Slang Defs:
creep definition

n.
a weird person; an eerie person. :  Charlie is such a creep when he's stoned.

That is what Creeper the world means, not Creeper the name/title is. Use Wikitionary for defining words instead of Wikipedia.

MadMag

I still don't see the problem with the words "Creeper World" :)

Kamron3

Quote from: MadMag on April 25, 2011, 04:07:32 PM

You don't live in America. "Creeper World" is a great game, just something you can't walk around with on a T-shirt...

MadMag

So you will be beaten by strangers if you do?

Neway, we can make a bunch of suggestions. In the end V will decide.

thepenguin

Quote from: Charlie Sheen on April 25, 2011, 04:20:49 PM
Quote from: MadMag on April 25, 2011, 04:07:32 PM

You don't live in America. "Creeper World" is a great game, just something you can't walk around with on a T-shirt...

me american, me still no see problem, on other hand, me convince me friends CW inspired by "the blob", so me friends like CW :P
We have become the creeper...

ontheworld

Quote from: MadMag on April 25, 2011, 04:25:54 PM

I think discordmech will

Discordmerch

Quote from: ontheworld on April 26, 2011, 08:04:27 AM
Quote from: MadMag on April 25, 2011, 04:25:54 PM

I think discordmech will

Knuckle Cracker gets final say on the design as it is his logo and game.  I certainly didn't intend this to be a back and forth on the definition of Creeper.  I have a 10 year old nephew and have no intent on making a shirt that could be construed as unseemly.  My Batman shirt is the closest I come to going 'blue' and that is only because it is a direct quote of the meme.  I've been corresponding with Madmag and will probably utilize some variation of the designs he has submitted.  Once a design has been made and approved by KC, I will place it up on my site for pre-order for $5.  When the shirts are physically printed, those that placed pre-orders will be able to buy the shirts for just the difference.  After that, based on the popularity of the shirt I would definitely be up for a second design, so any ideas that didn't make it into the first one will still have a shot.

I generally print from Large to XXXL.  If there is sufficient interest I can print Small and Medium.  Do you feel Small and Medium will be needed or should I stick with my normal sizes?

Thanks again for all the input!

Ed
Discordmerch.com

Kamron3

Post some initial designs here, we can vote on our favorite or you can let V pick. :)

MadMag

Do you guys have some CW related Jokes, memes or phrases you would like to share? :)

Maybe your phrase will come on the final design!

Kamron3

Quote from: MadMag on April 26, 2011, 02:55:25 PM
Do you guys have some CW related Jokes, memes or phrases you would like to share? :)

"I knew the answer to that question...

But I didn't say anything."

ontheworld

"Who'd have thought shooting water would be so important?"

Blaze

Quote from: Charlie Sheen on April 26, 2011, 02:57:04 PM

"I knew the answer to that question...

But I didn't say anything."

I seen it coming once I read MadMag's post...