Thoughts on my first CW3 map?

Started by JF-T, October 11, 2013, 01:56:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

JF-T

I've recently taken a stab at making maps in CW3 since i've beaten Arca and have access to everything but wanna wait for the 23rd. I've always been a bit of a fan of guppies, ever since the beta videos, so i made a sort of map that kinda requires them a bit i guess.
Let me know what you think in terms of ways to improve it and whatnot. I do plan on building some experience before i start my first real map campaign after all :)

Let me know if I should just add this as a reply to another thread or something, it would honestly jsut be a quick copy paste only taking 10 seconds.

EDIT: To open it ingame, just move the file to the directory My Documents/Documents and create a folder by the same name as the map file is named.
Can't do ANY MapMod stuff due to losing my copy of CW1/2. Also known as Commander-Strife, IIIStrife, and StormyFacade.

CW2 Custom Maps

Grauniad

I suggest you finalize your map and then upload the .cw3 file. Adding a thumbnail image to give people an idea of what they may get is also a good idea.
A goodnight to all and to all a good night - Goodnight Moon

JF-T

Ahh, okay. I'll remove the attachment and finalize, reupload finalized map product to forum.
Can't do ANY MapMod stuff due to losing my copy of CW1/2. Also known as Commander-Strife, IIIStrife, and StormyFacade.

CW2 Custom Maps