Thank you Virgil!!!!!!

Started by Reverendhongry, January 12, 2011, 11:48:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Reverendhongry

First off, I love this freakin game. I've put a couple hundred hours into it at the very least.
I stole this game....
I downloaded it illegally and I feel terribly sorry about that because this game is amazing and the creators deserve credit and cold hard cash for it.
For this trespass I've bought myself 2 licenses today, and I'm on the edge of my seat/wallet for what Knuckle Cracker has coming next.

Thank you for this awesome game.

(title edit lol)

Michionlion

(there's is no 'knuckle cracker team', its all virgil.  just saying...)

Edit: this should be in random discussion
"Remember kids, the only difference between science and messing around is writing it down."
                                                                                                                         - Adam Savage

My website
My CW1, and CW2 maps!

Blaze

Grauniad

One license would have been sufficient. :)

Make sure you get the latest game patches - I don't believe they are incorporated in the download.
A goodnight to all and to all a good night - Goodnight Moon

ontheworld

Quote from: Reverendhongry on January 12, 2011, 11:48:49 PM
I'm on the edge of my seat/wallet for what Knuckle Cracker has coming next.

bit more than a month... And then you can repent even more by buying CW2 twice and giving me the second copy!!! Or buy one since I'll buy my own copy anyways

Blaze

Quote from: ontheworld on January 13, 2011, 01:32:43 PM
Quote from: Reverendhongry on January 12, 2011, 11:48:49 PM
I'm on the edge of my seat/wallet for what Knuckle Cracker has coming next.

bit more than a month... And then you can repent even more by buying CW2 twice and giving me the second copy!!! Or buy one since I'll buy my own copy anyways

Since he will buy his own anyways, buy me one! :D

Okay, no not really.

I'll pay for it, Virgil deserves every cent.

Michionlion

Quote from: Grauniad on January 13, 2011, 09:16:58 AM
One license would have been sufficient. :)

Make sure you get the latest game patches - I don't believe they are incorporated in the download.

yes they are (at least the re-download page).  i recently re-downloaded it and it was version 572 before i even put my game data back.
"Remember kids, the only difference between science and messing around is writing it down."
                                                                                                                         - Adam Savage

My website
My CW1, and CW2 maps!

Ebon Heart

your sins are forgiven! lol. and it really is an awesome game! send me a message if you have a map I should try. XD
When the going gets tough, the tough get going. The smart left a long time ago.
Check out the amazing A Tragedy Forgotten CW2 map series!