Custom Map #9468: Doom Fortress 4. By: Mr$Hyper$

Started by AutoPost, May 01, 2021, 10:43:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AutoPost

This topic is for discussion of map #9468: Doom Fortress 4

Author: Mr$Hyper$
Size: 160x256

Desc:
Fourth Map in the Doom Fortress maps. Skars and Lia venture onto another area thats heavily fortified with sleeper units. This time 3 new units, defender turrets, sleeper factory and spore drones. This fight will be tough and long, bring your AC and guppies because infriltration is required. Bug Known: -Sleeper Factory needs 2 nullifiers one after another to die, -Sleeper Factory turret does not work -Inhibitor dying does not kill Sleeper Factory or end game #Sleeper Fortress #Turret #Spore Drones

Mr$Hyper$

If you want to know how to successfully beat the map it's best to collect the shield keys then nullify the sleeper factory after nullifying the inhibitor.

Spoiler
How I did it was take the 4 pyramids outside the temple fortress then build up an energy grid of 150 energy then send guppies/cannons/mortars and shields to the top right or left corners then push to the inhibitor. Be sure to build a PZ bertha to fire on the inhibitor or i'll flood the area with too deep creeper. Use the orbital to stop the inhibitor in it's tracks so you can nullify it.
[close]

I'm planning on making a #PAC map that utilizes several custom units. Next map will be a wandering emitter map thats ARCADE

D0m0nik

Love these maps.
Spoiler
The big guns are not a problem if you use decoys.
[close]

Riskbreaker

Spoiler
sent the bombers on an infiltration mission and destroyed their aerial armada before they even launched :P. that was possible because some of the enemy beams were not working
[close]

Lucid

Don't know if it glitched or something, but I destroyed everything but the last two blue spikey things, that shoot the singularities, right beside the inhibitor, and couldn't destroy them. Tried everything (nullifiers, flooding with anti-creeper, snipers, etc...). So, couldn't finish the level.