Pass the map 6-Let's make a map together

Started by pawel345, April 06, 2015, 06:40:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

pawel345

Pass the Map 6 is here. This map is smaller than any before so careful with your squares. You can add new CRPL to the map if you wish, however the effect of the CRPL should be local, that is contained to your square. If something will mess up the map I will remove it, and unless fixed will not make it to the final version.

Rules:
1. You can make changes to the map only if none has LOCKED the topic.
2. To make your tile make a post in this thread saying LOCKED. Then download the map form the latest UNLOCKED post.
3. After editing, FINALIZE your map and make a new post with UNLOCKED in it. Attach the finalized map and screenshot.
4. You may not make another tile unless 3 other people make theirs.
5. The time limit is 6 hours, so that one does not lock the topic if they will not make their part of the map.

Map Special rules:
1. CRPL can only affect your square
2. Free for all :D

planetfall

Pretty sure I'm supposed to be banned, someone might want to get on that.

Quote from: GoodMorning on December 01, 2016, 05:58:30 PM"Build a ladder to the moon" is simple as a sentence, but actually doing it is not.

theo

UNLOCKED
Added two corrupted relays, a corrupted shield, a crpl core that releases ac when nullified and a emmiter that is destroyed by sending it 100(the cost of 2 nullifiers) build packets, not by nullifying it, has no image but creates a terraforming effect at it's location(that red orb that appears on the map when a terp terraforms that point on the map).
EDIT: Sorry, I accidentally moved one runner nest marker, just fix it when you make your square.

pawel345

No there is no theme, it's free for all, let's make a fun and bizarre map :D

theo

So the squares can be floating in the void?

pawel345

Well you can do as you wish. Try to make it fit the rest somehow, so that there is no clear cut between one square and the other, but more of a seamless transition but for this map there is no set theme. There will be one for the next map as well as a global CRPL behaviour, but for this one it's free for all.

Lost in Nowhere

Don't die! :)

Lost in Nowhere

Unlocked!

stdout

stdout

UNLOCKED

Lost in Nowhere

stdout

Oh man, I messed up. I ran it a bit to test my flip emitter and the creeper ruined the walls. Is there an easy way to get them back or should I start over again from your latest save? Edit: I see it's just a few walls. I'll edit the map right now and add them back in. Thanks for noticing.

stdout

UNLOCKED

The walls are now restored.

Lost in Nowhere

You still missed most of them... I didn't even notice that that bit was missing them, though.