Runners in Particle Fleet!

Started by Nicant, June 13, 2017, 02:23:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nicant

I (and the help of a few others) managed to make the runners from Creeper world 3 into Particle Fleet! They move only on red, built struc and or bult armored struc! They will also "Stun" Ships in place to the point where they cannot move, but their energy remains!

Updates:
-Fixed bug where runners would just break and malfunction when you save and load the game while they are moving.

To add these in your map, all you have to do is get the scripts and put them in your game! Then put spawners on top of red struc and once the struc grows, runners will come out!

A few bugs with this are that ships with the command module not in the center move either towards or backwards of the runner that has stunned it. This is because the runners target the command module, not the actual center of the ship.

Anyways, have fun! You can use this in any map you are making! This would not be possible without Good Morning's Custom Queue Move command!
Note: Flyer image is for the stunner projectile.
CW4 hype!!

Johnny Haywire

Wow great work on that script! I must confess that runners are one of my LEAST favorite things in CW3 but they do add variety so that's cool. I'm looking forward to seeing the dynamics of their incorporation into PF maps!  ;D
You disagree with this sentence, don't you?

FOXX

I'm busy with a Map where Struc is build fast and you have to progress.
This is an ideal Map to add Runners :)
Will notify when ready Nicant !
Thanks for this :)

Edit: Map with Runners is up -> http://knucklecracker.com/forums/index.php?topic=25489
The FPAF
For My Maps and Ships!
Including  CUSTOM MODULE MAPS & SHIPS

Nicant

Updated on 10/11/2017
Updates:
-Runners now face the direction of where they travel.
-Fixed bug where runner particle initially spawns else where.
CW4 hype!!