Thumbmaster's Maps

Started by thumbmaster, January 19, 2015, 02:01:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

teknotiss

just started, have to finish tomorrow, but great map! the start was pretty tough, but i liked it, took some retry's to pin down a first approach ;)
good job, prob ready to publish  8)
"Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent.... Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent.... Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil?.... Is he neither able nor willing? Then why call him God?" --- Epicurus

thumbmaster

Made some last minute tweaks and uploaded it. Have fun!  ;D
Twas a sad day when we mothballed Creeper World for Particle Fleet.

thumbmaster

Another map we whipped up together. You may notice that this map is heavily inspired by an existing map, visually. But he assured me that he'd made enough "improvements" that it would stand on its own. He also announced that it's a lot sillier. So buckle up for a silly time-killer.   :P

This time he also wrote out a whole units table. I was flabbergasted when he showed it to me. Take this map for a spin and let us know what you think.
Twas a sad day when we mothballed Creeper World for Particle Fleet.

Michionlion

Man, that is exactly what I did with my old CW1 series, thumbmaster!  Brings back memories....  I may just give it a go sometime.
"Remember kids, the only difference between science and messing around is writing it down."
                                                                                                                         - Adam Savage

My website
My CW1, and CW2 maps!