Desc:
Another Maze with loads of things. See Forum For Info #Edit Struc

FOXX

Moving Emitter by GoodMorning
Runners by Nicant
BeeHive Code by PlanetFall
New Trail Script by Kajacx
Scripting by Stickman & FOXX

In this map there are 10 Trails, 7 Land Away Events, 5 Strong Struclines, 6 Areas, lots of Spawning and choices to be made along the way
I have decided not to make the HQ restricted to the Start area so you could roam around but it is best to play from the start and follow the Maze as you can trigger some Events that can make it harder and there might be some confusion about messages and Game Events.
This Map can be confusing enough if you play it in the Correct way.

Ps -> The Moving Emitter Cores stay on the Map. Sorry for that.

Greets,
FOXX

The FPAF
For My Maps and Ships!
Including  CUSTOM MODULE MAPS & SHIPS

chwooly

Great Map, Lots of fun and stuff to take care of, Liked the moving emitters, bees, and steady progression. Hated the runners but mostly because there is no way to know until you try to move that your ship was hit by 1.  Didn't find out till the end about the blue emitters you had pop up later in the game. Kept wondering why you gave us a ship that had no use LOL.

I don't really like the take 1 or the other choices mainly because I have yet to figure out how to direct a lathe to the item of choice other then by careful positioning of the lathe. But that is just because I hate micromanaging.

Here's hoping you make more.

Cheers
I am free, no matter what rules surround me. If I find them tolerable, I tolerate them; if I find them too obnoxious, I break them. I am free because I know that I alone am morally responsible for everything I do."
― Robert A. Heinlein

CyberDyneSystems

Truly an Epic Map!

(full disclosure Sorry, I cheated and played it first with my own custom fleet.  :o )
That said, it is important to praise the fact that this maps decisions and challenges are up to anything we bring to this map!  ;D

I was able to "break through" ahead of the path, I hadn't read your post above. The only thing that was odd about that in my case was having the emitters spawn in areas I was now past,. needed to keep a "clean up crew" back there to deal with the pop ups. Odd but a great part of the map's challenge.

I loved LOVED playing this one! Thank you!  8)

FOXX

Quote from: chwooly on June 12, 2018, 10:14:55 PM
Great Map, Lots of fun and stuff to take care of, Liked the moving emitters, bees, and steady progression. Hated the runners but mostly because there is no way to know until you try to move that your ship was hit by 1.  Didn't find out till the end about the blue emitters you had pop up later in the game. Kept wondering why you gave us a ship that had no use LOL.
Thanks, and there is a (weak) Blue Emitter from the start you could use that Ship on ;)
Every time you finish a Bad Trial something good Spawns. Early Trials = Blue Emitters and Teleporters later on.
Might be the reason to go for another run ;)
And the Runner Area had a surprise for me to -> My HQ was shot down Twice in the position in the Image below by MK7 Shots.

QuoteI don't really like the take 1 or the other choices mainly because I have yet to figure out how to direct a lathe to the item of choice other then by careful positioning of the lathe. But that is just because I hate micromanaging.
Excactly the reason i added this System. And usually the Item that is hardest to get is the best option. [/quote]

QuoteHere's hoping you make more.

Cheers
Another Maze map has to do with mostly 2 factors.
1 - enough ideas (preferably some new ideas or systems)
2 - Time. (from the first ideas to completion this was a 100 hour map or close to)
     This map is made in the last 2 weeks because specially last week i had a lot of free time. A map like this i have to make in '1' go and not spread out in a
     month or even longer. Reason is all the systems going on. If i have gap in between i have to check all the positions again and that doesn't work for a map like this.
So -> when these 2 things come together there might be another Maze map but atm i lack of both.
But if these 2 things come together (and may be so in the future somewhere) i can make another one.

Greets
FOXX
The FPAF
For My Maps and Ships!

FOXX

Quote from: CyberDyneSystems on June 12, 2018, 11:18:40 PM
Truly an Epic Map!

(full disclosure Sorry, I cheated and played it first with my own custom fleet.  :o )
That said, it is important to praise the fact that this maps decisions and challenges are up to anything we bring to this map!  ;D
Play as you like, as in all of my maps ;)

QuoteI was able to "break through" ahead of the path, I hadn't read your post above. The only thing that was odd about that in my case was having the emitters spawn in areas I was now past,. needed to keep a "clean up crew" back there to deal with the pop ups. Odd but a great part of the map's challenge.
The first Strucline is most easy to Break Through i guess. But if the Custom Strucmaker is active that Strucline should be unpassable.

QuoteI loved LOVED playing this one! Thank you!  8)
Welcome CyberDyneSystems, glad you enjoyed the Map.

Greets
FOXX
The FPAF
For My Maps and Ships!

ChaosMaster130

Oh hey, a return of this series  ;D
Was a fun blast from the past, managed to get good time as well. I was happy to see this kind of map again  :)
Spamming my Up+B Special since 1999!

FOXX

Quote from: ChaosMaster130 on June 26, 2018, 11:30:24 PM
Oh hey, a return of this series  ;D
Was a fun blast from the past, managed to get good time as well. I was happy to see this kind of map again  :)

Yes ChaosMaster, i got some new ideas for a MazeMap and when i got the time i went for it.
Nice Job on that score. I'll let you have it :)  Can't believe i'm still 3rd.

This Map has the most Scripts of all of my maps so i was Happy to Finish this Map.

Greets
FOXX
The FPAF
For My Maps and Ships!