Custom Map #1024: Time Storage. By: qople

Started by AutoPost, March 14, 2021, 07:48:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AutoPost

This topic is for discussion of map #1024: Time Storage

Author: qople
Size: 128x80

chaotea

Im just throwing this out there because i have no idea how it would be done, but FPS PAC?  :D

UberWaffe

This is amazingly well done.
Hats off to you.

[OT]
Quote from: chaotea on March 15, 2021, 06:26:34 AM
Im just throwing this out there because i have no idea how it would be done, but FPS PAC?  :D
Ooh, neat.

I'm thinking like a waterbender / creeper-herder that in FPS mode can add wave momentum to creep being stood in?
GetFlow and SetFlow?

[/OT]

flamewolf393

This map is completely unfair. When the first switch happens, everything is suddenly way too low and the creeper immediately covers everything. Theres literally nowhere safe to have your base.

The idea is brilliant, but the terrain of the flipped map makes this impossible.

Durikkan

Quote from: flamewolf393 on March 16, 2021, 06:12:52 PM
This map is completely unfair. When the first switch happens, everything is suddenly way too low and the creeper immediately covers everything. Theres literally nowhere safe to have your base.

The idea is brilliant, but the terrain of the flipped map makes this impossible.

A couple of well placed Erned cannons do a good job of keeping almost everything alive after the first switch in what is likely the intended starting position (top center), then it's a matter of slowly terraforming terrain to your advantage and taking territory. 
I'm known as Auri in cw4.

Brila

Ok interesting map, but hella annoying over time. GimĀ“me more room to deal with and then do the swap! :P