Custom Map #1936: Fighting step by step

Started by AutoPost, February 02, 2013, 11:01:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

AutoPost

koker93

Obviously I am missing something because at least 4 people figured it out.  I cant move the ship.  I cant upgrade the beacon range.  I cant build anything but reactors.  So how do I start this map?

yum-forum

Quote from: koker93 on February 02, 2013, 11:27:35 AM
Obviously I am missing something because at least 4 people figured it out.  I cant move the ship.  I cant upgrade the beacon range.  I cant build anything but reactors.  So how do I start this map?
Sorry, but it is very easy. You can set "on" pre-builted beacon. Good luck!  :)
1560 maps in CW2, CW3 and PFE till now
last

Angel

one of the best, simplest maps i have ever played. Very Original...I loved it...i have it as one of my favorites :)
All of my maps take a few things:
1. Patience.
2. Saving often/trying different things every time.
3. Knowing that the simple is always wrong.
4. Love for your great Angel who spends hours and possibly days on maps that people hate. :D

yum-forum

Quote from: Angel on February 02, 2013, 12:29:41 PM
one of the best, simplest maps i have ever played. Very Original...I loved it...i have it as one of my favorites :)
Thank You for good comment!
Your maps also original and interesting, but some of them too difficult even for me.  :)
last

teknotiss

Quote from: koker93 on February 02, 2013, 11:27:35 AM

the dig as much as you can towards the disabled beacon, then turn it on and dig the last three terrain out and you can resupply it and get the tech pick up, and your off.
hope that helps  8)
"Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent.... Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent.... Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil?.... Is he neither able nor willing? Then why call him God?" --- Epicurus

koker93

I've been waiting, often impatiently, for CW3 to come out and have slacked off on my CW2 practice.  Feels a little silly that I missed that.  I'm 5 minutes in now and it looks to be an interesting map :)

Angel

Your maps also original and interesting, but some of them too difficult even for me.  :) (Yum)

yes, they are usually hard :)

Edit: (couldnt get the thing in quotes) -.-
1. Patience.
4. Love for your great Angel who spends hours and possibly days on maps that people hate. :D

Coradon

It's great watching your maps evolve and become even better than they already were. In my opinion you're one of the top map makers here.

yum-forum

Quote from: Coradon on February 06, 2013, 03:21:07 AM
It's great watching your maps evolve and become even better than they already were. In my opinion you're one of the top map makers here.

Not many gamer here thinking as You...

Thank You!  :) 
last

Marley

Angel

Quote from: yum-forum on February 08, 2013, 02:48:06 PM
Quote from: Coradon on February 06, 2013, 03:21:07 AM

Not many gamer here thinking as You...

Thank You!  :) 

I will admit, im sorry yum, but some maps, are generic, i didn't play your maps for a while, but now your maps are starting to be a little more original, and those are the types of maps that i like. (not saying everybody does, my opinion) But, overall, you make some great maps, and a hell lot of em too. Good job :) Thank you for all the good maps.
1. Patience.

Siscokid

yum-forum

Quote from: Siscokid on February 11, 2013, 01:31:01 PM
Fantastic map thanks  :o
Thank You!
Try, please, previous maps. Each map with some idea...
last