2b3o4o's maps

Started by 2b3o4o, January 13, 2012, 07:06:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

2b3o4o

I have made this topic so people can:
1.Give constructive criticism that involves more than one of my maps.
2.Get news for my maps.
3.Play maps before they are approved.
I present to you:2b3o4o's maps!

If you make a video of one of my maps, pm me and I'll post it!

Note that this will be kept updated with my latest news.

In Progress Series

Supernova
This is a companion series to Doomsday, you can play just Doomsday and understand the story without playing this, but I guarantee this will increase your enjoyment of the story. It is also going to be very challenging. IT will all be made in cw1.(I think... ;)

Postponed Series

Artificially Designed Terrain Challenges
This series was postponed do to me spending all my time on Doomsday and Supernova.
Part 1

Artificially UnDesigned Terrain Challenges
This series was postponed do to me spending all my time on Doomsday and Supernova.
Part 1

Doomsday
Well, I couldn't resist making another storyline series, so here we are. Fortunately it's much better planed then my other ones.
Part 1
Part 2
Part 3

Abandoned Series

The Anaks
This is my second storyline series. It is abandoned because I am terrible at making the storyline and am working on another storyline series.
Part 1
Part 2
Part 3

2b3o4os saga

This series has a story (bad). It was badly planed from the beginning and there is no chance I'll return to it. But,(There is always a but)you can still play the one completed map.
Click here to download
Updated version

That's all. Have fun!

2b3o4o

Yes! I've made an awesome blog using blogger! Check it out here!

2b3o4o

I haven't got a lot of work done recently, but Supernova Part 1 is nearly done! If anyone who is well known on these forums would like to help me beta test it, just post here. :)