Previous topic - Next topic

AutoPost

This topic is for discussion of map #9754: Human

Author: Crisps
Size: 256x128

Desc:
Not so good map but hey, you might like it

Martin Gronsdal

thought I'd give it a try before it's taken down ;)

Johnny Haywire

Yeah, sorry. I had to report this one. I let my kids play this, and we try to have a family-friendly community here.

I'm guessing you didn't realize that, so maybe you can remake a clean version of this map? It looks challenging, and I'd hate for your the beauty of a well-designed map to be hidden by dialogue that is the polar opposite of that.  ;)

Thanks for making maps though, and I look forward to your future work!  ;D
You disagree with this sentence, don't you?

Martin Gronsdal

I don't know if I understood if your commen was addressed to me, or to Mr. Crisps; I'm not the author of this map.

Just to clarify  :D

Johnny Haywire

Oh, definitely not you. I'm hoping Crisps reads the forums, but I'm not too hopeful. Ya never know - I always try to assume the best of people. A lot of times what people assume is malice is just someone having a bad day, or not being aware of their own mannerisms or some other non-intentional reason.

But nah, totally not directed at you. Your vocabulary is diverse enough to warrant more elegant banter, instead of the typical rudimentary insults that are thrown around by people who give your maps low ratings. If they can even figure out how to turn on the keyboard so they can type in the forums, lol. "Where tha bleepy-bleepidy-bleep is that bleepin' bleep-bleep "ANY" KEY???"  ;)

Martin Gronsdal

Why is the map still here, when it's gone in the game?

Johnny Haywire

I think the forum persists since it functions sorta independently of the game. Maybe?  ???

teknotiss

Quote from: Johnny Haywire on November 27, 2021, 08:17:29 PM
I think the forum persists since it functions sorta independently of the game. Maybe?  ???

i thought these pages were deleted?

perhaps because there is a discussion going on it needs a manual review?
"Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent.... Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent.... Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil?.... Is he neither able nor willing? Then why call him God?" --- Epicurus

Martin Gronsdal

last time there was a map that was redacted, it said so here.

Helper

There's a lot to be said for inconsistency.
It's the antidote for complacency.

Thus endeth the lesson for the day.
H

Johnny Haywire

I'm pretty used to things that I say getting redacted. Like, once I was in <redacted> because I was supposed to meet with the ambassador of <redacted> so we could lure him to <redacted> and then <redacted><redacted><redacted> him. But as I was on the way to meet him I saw a guy selling some kind of low-grade paintings by <redacted> that were selling for hundreds of thousands of dollars, and when I called <redacted> to advise him that this could compromise <redacted><redacted>, I was instead told to withdraw <redacted> from my <redacted> fund in order to purchase <redacted> paintings.

So maybe NOW the powers-that-be will have to take down this forum since I've exposed how <redacted> and <redacted> are illegally making money off of <redacted><redacted>. Then again, I guess you never know. Let's <redacted><redacted>!

Martin Gronsdal

<redacted><redacted><redacted><redacted>! <redacted><redacted><redacted><redacted>. <redacted><redacted><redacted><redacted><redacted>?
now you know.
best regards,
<redacted>

Johnny Haywire

D0m0nik

A long, rambling, surreal conversation attached to a blog entry for a map that doesn't exist. Love it.  ;D