Previous topic - Next topic

AutoPost

This topic is for discussion of map #9642: Steps

Author: i_like_trains1015
Size: 128x128

Desc:
You need to be a little bit sneaky.

S-nut

I s olved every "stair" and killed all emitters except the last. But now I can't kill the last creeper home, because there is just one space for a nullifier but no space to energize it.
What do I miss?

teknotiss

Quote from: S-nut on November 30, 2021, 05:24:49 AM
I s olved every "stair" and killed all emitters except the last. But now I can't kill the last creeper home, because there is just one space for a nullifier but no space to energize it.
What do I miss?

not played it yet but that powerzone above and to the left might reach the nullifier point with a collector in it perhaps?
"Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent.... Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent.... Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil?.... Is he neither able nor willing? Then why call him God?" --- Epicurus

cornucanis

Quote from: S-nut on November 30, 2021, 05:24:49 AM
What do I miss?

Remember command nodes can connect directly to objects even when flying. If you need a further hint keep in mind that you collected the terp tech along the way, which allows you to
Spoiler
flatten the squares in the corners of the map. The gives you pretty much free control to route your command node anywhere you need it to be.
[close]