CW3 Abraxis #1 on kongergate

Started by thejoe66, May 31, 2014, 12:03:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

thejoe66

Congratulations on CW3 being the best game on Kongergate this mouth. The contest ends today and I don't think it possible for it to fall from 1st place in the next few hours. Go Creeper World
"Humanity is probably the only animal capable of hating itself."-The end of Evangelion

kwinse

Congrats for that and for making it to the front page under Strategy & Defense (#5 currently).

Tjgalon

That is very amazing. I also wonder if any steam sale upage happen cause of it, but either way, we all liked it.

knucracker

Yeah, I'm flabbergasted.  The top games tend to have lots of marketing and social presence and all that.  Kong is one of the very few places that a game can just be posted and then gain huge exposure based on its game play merits.  It's almost the opposite of the way some app stores work.  Their ranking algorithm, the rating system, the way games sit semi-exposed for a while before a ranking is assigned... I'm not sure but some combination of things works pretty well.

ZackNAttack

Yay!
Have a cake!

Oh wait, there's lots of creeper on it!

* Replaced 12MB image (http://eclecticrecipes.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/03/ombre-17.jpg) on slow connection with smaller, faster loading image.

[edit from ZNA: Thanks, Karsten75.]
Zack on cw3

knucracker

And it's official.  I just got email from Kong indicating CW3:A took home the monthly 1st place prize.  Much appreciation goes out to the Creeper Nation for their early and intense support.

Karsten75

Grayzzur

Quote from: virgilw on June 03, 2014, 08:41:52 AM
And it's official.  I just got email from Kong indicating CW3:A took home the monthly 1st place prize.  Much appreciation goes out to the Creeper Nation for their early and intense support.
Congratulations. You deserve it for giving us such a great way to waste our time! :)
"Fate. It protects fools, little children, and ships named 'Enterprise.'" -William T. Riker

thejoe66

Quote from: virgilw on June 03, 2014, 08:41:52 AM
It is amazing to see this game being so successful so once aging Congratulations.
"Humanity is probably the only animal capable of hating itself."-The end of Evangelion

ZackNAttack

Quote from: Karsten75 on June 03, 2014, 08:55:24 AM
So the cake is not a lie? :)
The cake isn't a lie. Although, the cake keeping you alive might be a tiny bit off
Zack on cw3