Pass the map 4-Let's make a map together

Started by pawel345, April 25, 2014, 11:58:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

pawel345

Rules:
1. You can make changes to the map only if none has LOCKED the topic.
2. To make your tile make a post in this thread saying LOCKED. Then download the map form the latest UNLOCKED post.
3. After editing, FINALIZE your map and make a new post with UNLOCKED in it. Attach the finalized map and screenshot.
4. You may not make another tile unless 3 other people make theirs.
5. The time limit is 6 hours, so that one does not lock the topic if they will not make their part of the map.

Map Specific rules:
1.The map theme is "Mountains and Valleys".
2. No new CRPL is to be added to the map.
3. Level 1 terrain left behind may be edited by others to better connect to other squares.

There is a script added to modify the reward for emitters. Use the custom emitters script if you want something else than PZ to be left behind.
mode:
1-PZ
2-Ore Deposit
3-Totem
4,5,6-Resource Pack, Aether,Ore,Energy use the Ramt to set the amount of resource
7,8,9-AoO Freeze,Mass,Convert
10- tech, write the name in the Str field.

I hope this one will make it better then the last one :P

MadMag

Simple CRPL just to make the map more "eyecandy" must be ok?

MadMag

UNLOCKED

Just started to create the terrain.
& a "logo" than can be added later...

EpicEthan101

so basicly i dowload the map, edit it, and post it back on the thread?
Dubstep Rocks, Rock Rules, and Electronic is just plain awesome!

MadMag

EpicEthan101

MadMag

Only one right now, but you can alter more squares later.. We can come back to that.

EpicEthan101

ok im a total newb but how do i edit it? I put it in  its own folder in the "Finalized" folder but it wont show up in my projects. I can load it, but i cant edit it when i load it in.

EpicEthan101

ok now i can open it but it opens to some random and crazy map with digitalis and such.

planetfall

Quote from: EpicEthan101 on April 25, 2014, 04:43:42 PM
ok now i can open it but it opens to some random and crazy map with digitalis and such.

That's the default map. Rename the file to save.cw3 and try again.
Pretty sure I'm supposed to be banned, someone might want to get on that.

Quote from: GoodMorning on December 01, 2016, 05:58:30 PM"Build a ladder to the moon" is simple as a sentence, but actually doing it is not.

MadMag

READ INFO IN FIRST POST

- If you are editing the map, you have to make a post with "LOCKED"
- Finalize map and upload with screenshot (you can find screenshot in the same folder as the finalized map) Under crepperworld3/Finalized

Remember, you can always come back and edit your square, it is not finish before the last square is done :) (You must remember to lock/unlock + upload save and screenshot after editing also)

Hmm...

New map makers may do not know how to..
Go to CreeperWorld3/WorldEditor folder and make a new folder called "PTM4" save the file (from the recent unlocked post) there and rename it to   save.cw3    Go to projects and edit what you want and then Finalize. Go to the forum and post savegame and screenshot from Finalized/PMT4 folder :)

Remember, even tho the file you downloaded from the forum is named Pass The Map 4.cw3 you must rename it to save.cw3 to load it from your PTM4 folder.

If you have questions, do not beafraid to ask.

tornado

I'd love to help but my projects folder doesn't exist
And i can't cprl to save myself
Now CEO of Particular Endeavors. http://knucklecracker.com/forums/index.php?topic=23752.new#new
We apologize for all inconveniences that we caused.
Quotefirst, you have to imagine a very big box, fitting inside a very samll box.
then, you have to build one

MadMag

projects folder = creeperworld3/WorldEditor/"mapname"

Like this PASS THE MAP 4 will be ...creeperworld3/WorldEditor/PTM4    (save.cw3)

EpicEthan101

planetfall

edit:UNLOCKÉD

Added a landing spot with an easy emitter.
Pretty sure I'm supposed to be banned, someone might want to get on that.

Quote from: GoodMorning on December 01, 2016, 05:58:30 PM"Build a ladder to the moon" is simple as a sentence, but actually doing it is not.